Valued Contributor

I was supposed to receive an item yesterday - by UPS. I received a notice that a delivery was attempted.  I was home all day - and never received the item.  UPS did not ring the doorbell, nor knock on the door.   I have been waiting all day for it to be re-delivered, and left the infonotice on my front door - as well as another notice letting UPS know that I am home.  When I try to track the package online, I get the message that the information is not available.   Could one of the mods please help me locate this item?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

If I was you I'd call the local UPS warehouse and ask what's going on.  Sounds like a local problem.  Very aggravating. This is a stunt usually pulled by the USPS, claiming nobody was home. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Carol08

I sent you an email...the key thing is that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays so you should have this on Monday the 8th. 

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much, Beth.  I just sent you an email thanking you for letting me know.  I thought UPS delivered on Saturdays - and was concerned about the order. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you Kachina624. I was home the whole day, and was monitoring my front door to make sure UPS delivered the item. Imagine my surprise when I saw the infonotice on my door that no one was home when UPS delivered the package. 

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08

Happy to help! Enjoy your weekend!

Beth QVC