Regular Contributor

Apparently the 90 day return policy is still not being honored.  I just had another item returned within the 90 days be sent back to me.  What's up, QVC?  

This is getting so tiresome! 

How do I get the policy honored.  I emailed the social team about it last week and I have not heard back from them either.

Honored Contributor

The 90 day policy ended June1st.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I understood the policy to be 90 from the date of purchase.   Why else would they say you can enjoy all summer before you have to return? 

New Contributor

I believe the 90-day returns ended for purchases made through May 31. Even if you placed an order on May 31, your 90-day return window wouldn't start until the date of delivery.  For some orders I placed around the end of May, I didn't receive some of them for 3-4 weeks thereafter.  Those 3-4 weeks I was waiting to receive my orders didn't cut into the 90-day return window; otherwise, when all the hosts were stating on air that you have 90 days to try it and love it or return it, their statements would've been contradicting the 90-day return policy.

Honored Contributor

How can we abide by their 30 return rules when we DO NOT EVEN RECEIVE THE GOODS within 30 days.

When we can get our goods again before 30 days is up, then they can tout their 30 day return rule go back into affect.

Just yesterday I got an order that took literally 30 days to get to me. For us to wait this long is bs. Yeah, they'll and some of you will tell me but it's 30 days from the day I get my goods. Still, if they expect us to meet their rules, they need to play fairly with us.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

How can we abide by their 30 return rules when we DO NOT EVEN RECEIVE THE GOODS within 30 days.

When we can get our goods again before 30 days is up, then they can tout their 30 day return rule go back into affect.

Just yesterday I got an order that took literally 30 days to get to me. For us to wait this long is bs. Yeah, they'll and some of you will tell me but it's 30 days from the day I get my goods. Still, if they expect us to meet their rules, they need to play fairly with us.

@PINKdogWOOD I know I keep harping about this but I bought several items when the summer clothing was being featured--in the late April to early May time frame.  One of the items took more than 6 weeks to be shipped to me.

I returned it immediately and still have no refund for it.  Then some of the the items I returned had no tracking information whether I printed a label or used one that was with the item (three of which were curled up off the backing and couldnt be used).  So they are nowhere to be seen.

I have always trusted QVC so I didn't really pay too much attention about how it was paid.  Now I've paid for items I received, returned immediately and have never gotten a return for.  Months.  

I feel like two or three items are a write off.  I'll never get refunded for them.  It taught me a lot about doing business with the new QVC.  The lesson is NOT.   What frosts me most is the issue of no tracking on returns.  

Valued Contributor

@Sooner  I'm sure you are aware of this but you can track your return under the order information.Once you click on "track my return" you have to click on tracking  details. I just tracked my return that way. They use a third party agent for returns so it can be slow. Good luck and HTH.

Regular Contributor

It's so sad that many of us are having problems getting QVC to honor the well advertised 90 day return policy.  

To clarify my original post:  I did purchase the items well before 5-31-2020 and all have been returned within the appropriate 90 day timeframe.  The returns department sent two items back as being returned after 30 days.  One of these returns was straightened out by the QVC Social Team for which I am very thankful.  The other problems remain unsolved despite the fact that I have emailed the Social Team again.

I hope all of you find solutions to the issues you are having.

Sue

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@Sooner  I'm sure you are aware of this but you can track your return under the order information.Once you click on "track my return" you have to click on tracking  details. I just tracked my return that way. They use a third party agent for returns so it can be slow. Good luck and HTH.

@Estates Thanks for the suggestion, but some of mine simply have no tracking information.  I get some error message that comes up.  

Regular Contributor

Hi!

I wanted to let everyone know that my latest email to the Social Team was answered promptly and all the needed credits issued.

One of the items had a tracking number that the online system had no information about even though I used the item's return label.

The email address to the Social Team is:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Maybe they will be able to help you too.

Sue