Super Contributor

Seems like QVC has given up…

I think QVC has just given up on its processes. Shipping is quite simply ridiculous. This has been going on for over two years and only getting worse.

The NORM now is at least a week in processing. That's for anything, not new things stuck in ships or in China. Add to that their choice of the slowest shipping method possible, and it's 14-18 days, CONSISTENTLY, to receive a package. 

I don't understand their unwillingness to address this with their customers. Not even a comment on your order status page (which they used to have, remember, it's been that long) acknowledging there are delays. It appears that this is what you get at SQVC - slow service. Accept this as our business model.

But, SQVC, you can't return to buggy whips in a motorized world. Especially not at Christmas.

If you're planning any gift buying from SQVC, the cutoff date is November 15. Buyer beware. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Seems like QVC has given up…

[ Edited ]

I purchased a tee shirt top on Sept. 1 and it still has not shipped.  Even the social team is not responding to my emails.   I should be able to cancel this order.  I think I have been patient but my patience is running thin.

Update:  Today I looked at my Orders and this tee shirt is now on Backorder.  So I wait nearly a month and now it is placed on Backorder.  I called customer service and cancelled the order.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

They are on the ball on the 30 days return, you go beyond that 30 days it yours no kindness there and it is sent back to you.  But if you have to wait weeks and more for you to receive it all the excuses come out.  

Super Contributor

It is very frustrsting as a customer that you wait and wait and wait and they lock your purchase up in the "processing" mode and you can't cancel the order~ut's kinda like being held hostage by a company. I also have found lately that I order something and go look at the status and it will say "Advanced order" even though wasn't ayred as such! I immeidately cancel on those because Lawd knows how long rhar's going to take! Getting really nervous about ordering anything U NEED!
Honored Contributor

I do not order ANYTHING from QVC that I need or need in a hurry.  Currently, have a D&C top "in process" for almost a week but it was $10 and I don't really "need" it.  So it arrives when it arrives.  If I needed an item quickly, I would not purchase from QVC.

However, you should be allowed to cancel an item if it has not already shipped.

Honored Contributor

@carlycat    You need to read a newspaper, watch the news on TV and try to comprehend what's going on in the REAL WORLD with ALL retailers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

They are on the ball on the 30 days return, you go beyond that 30 days it yours no kindness there and it is sent back to you.  But if you have to wait weeks and more for you to receive it all the excuses come out.  

@Catastrophe   Correction, you have until January 31st to return. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@LillyandHobo I agree with you regarding advanced orders. Also, the "back orders" drive me crazy! If the item was listed "in stock" when you ordered, it should be available. I have had way too many items recently to go back and forth a few times between "in processing" then revert again to "back ordered". I have canceled everyone of the back ordered items, because I am getting tired of the nonsense! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

I beg to differ, but it is NOT all retailers!  Amazon, Lands End, Macy's, and Kohls get purchases to me within 2-7 days...consistently.  For those that say, "I waited 2 weeks for my Amazon purchase", check WHO you are buying the item from, and the expected delivery date.  It probably is a third party seller.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624    

You know if you tell people to look stuff up on google and read the newspapers, no one needs this forum, do they?   Just say'n.

@carlycat 

I was very much surprised that I ordered a clearance item and it shipped within the week and I received that same week.  That was super fast.   I also ordered the Isaac TSV a couple weeks ago and that came really fast too.

I really can't imagine what the problem is with "processing", some items ship almost immediately and there's some that take forever.  Maybe it's the warehouse where the merchandise is and is not.  Only the Q can tell us and they aren't saying a word.