Respected Contributor
I received an email for a $5 QVC credit but the terms of the credit didnt make sense. Can a moderator explain how to redeem the credit ? Will it automatically appear?

"The QVC credit issued in connection with this offer is valid as of September 24, 2021 and may be used toward QVC merchandise purchases (excluding QVC Gift Cards) by 11:59pm ET on August 9, 2021"
Honored Contributor

@Reever    I had a mysterious credit apply itself to a purchase I made yesterday.  You should be able to check for credits on your account. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Reever I received a card in the mail for a discount from 9/23 to 9/25.  I didn't need to do anything to use it.  I put an item in my cart and started check out.  The discount was automatically applied.  Maybe there was a typo on your email and it's supposed to be good from 9/24 though 10/9.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever  I received a $5.00 credit via email a few weeks ago. I happened to have an item on my wish list waiting for free shipping. So I used the credit instead. All I did was make the purchase and the credit was applied at checkout. I think the "August 9" is a typo. You have to use it today.

Respected Contributor
@PA Mom-mom. i didnt understand why it said August 9th. Thats why i was hoping a moderator could chime in? Do you have to use the credit today or is there a grace period before it expires ?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC $5 credit

[ Edited ]

@Reever My credit was good just for the day.

ETA: You could go on the CS chat and check with them if the Mods don't respond.