Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Samsung tracfone cancelled

[ Edited ]

Now,  the Q emailed me today informing me of my waitlist of last months tracfone will not be delivered..... one day after HSN had one (a better one at that) as a special that now I missed out on. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung tracfone cancelled

@tucker wrote:

Now,  the Q emailed me today informing me of my waitlist of last months tracfone will not be delivered..... one day after HSN had one (a better one at that) as a special that now I missed out on. Smiley Sad

@tucker  How disappointing 👎. They could have at least offered you a credit$$ or coupon toward your next order. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

the tracphone on hsn is still available......

https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-a10e-583-hd-32gb-tracfone-w1500-minutest/9380475

"We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." - Stephen Grellet
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@tucker- I see that HSN's Galaxy Tracfone has gone up by $20 now, but it's still a good deal.  Maybe you could search online for a coupon offer?  There's usually something out there for 20% off or even a flat $10 off.

It's a shame you didn't cancel the QVC offer, when you saw the one on HSN and ordered that instead, but at least you can still get it and it's with free S&H.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

It is now Sunday late afternoon and I’m still receiving emails to purchase the phone for $99.99. I click on the email and it always come up $119,99.  So why am I receiving emails? I have one every day for three days now. Have they no control?