Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Samsung tracfone cancelled

[ Edited ]

Now,  the Q emailed me today informing me of my waitlist of last months tracfone will not be delivered..... one day after HSN had one (a better one at that) as a special that now I missed out on. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung tracfone cancelled

@Wricardos wrote:

Now,  the Q emailed me today informing me of my waitlist of last months tracfone will not be delivered..... one day after HSN had one (a better one at that) as a special that now I missed out on. Smiley Sad

@Wricardos  How disappointing 👎. They could have at least offered you a credit$$ or coupon toward your next order. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

the tracphone on hsn is still available......

https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-a10e-583-hd-32gb-tracfone-w1500-minutest/9380475

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Wricardos- I see that HSN's Galaxy Tracfone has gone up by $20 now, but it's still a good deal.  Maybe you could search online for a coupon offer?  There's usually something out there for 20% off or even a flat $10 off.

It's a shame you didn't cancel the QVC offer, when you saw the one on HSN and ordered that instead, but at least you can still get it and it's with free S&H.

Frequent Contributor

It is now Sunday late afternoon and I’m still receiving emails to purchase the phone for $99.99. I click on the email and it always come up $119,99.  So why am I receiving emails? I have one every day for three days now. Have they no control?