Respected Contributor

Sadly, shipping is getting worse

I have 4 different emails from 5/24 to today 6/10, where QVC is "sorry", and my shipment has been delayed.  In addition to those emails which usually arrived on the day the package is supposed to be delivered, I received another email this morning stating that one of my orders is now on backorder and if they can't fulfill the order, they will cancel it.  I saved them the effort, and just cancelled it myself.

I thought many months ago, we were to be patient as they worked out their new warehouse issues.

C'mon QVC, hire enough qualified staff to figure out what you need to do to get items at least shipped by the EDD so we can at least know when the items is in transit and try to get an accurate delivery date based on the tracking number.

OK, my rant is over.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Sadly, shipping is getting worse

In some areas protestors are delaying shipments.

Honored Contributor

For me shipping has actually improved recently.

I had not ordered since Nov. 2019 because of all of the shipping/in process issues, but placed an order 5/24 for 2 items, they shipped 5/25 and I received them on 5/31.

Today I received another order that was ordered on 6/2, and shipped 6/4.

I'm in GA and one order shipped from PA and the other shipped from TX.

Maybe it depends on which warehouse the orders are shipped from.

Hope you get your orders soon!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

All shipping and delivery is overwhelmed.  Not just QVC.  I never even totally count on getting an item now.  A package from Ulta waltzed around for several days.  If it important, order early and often.  As a courtesy of those who can't get out, don't order anything not required.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

if y0u

@Love my grandkids wrote:

In some areas protestors are delaying shipments.

If you are in Chicago or a big city, Amazon said their delays were for curfews in the bigger cities. They also said they were working around them.

The protestors were not around two weeks ago. Deliveries have been "In Process" for months.

I have an order placed on 5/31 that is still "in process."

I ordered hoping for the best and gave it 3 wks for a gift.

Honored Contributor

From the complaints here, it appears QVC is selling items that are not in stock or are waiting for them to come in.  

For those sent directly by vendors, it's possible they are also selling products to non-QVC customers that are arriving late or sold out.  

Either way, should retailers sell what they don't have in stock without first warning customers before they click "buy".   

So many receiving "back ordered" and "wait listed" leads me to believe this is the case.  Of course, then, shipping would be delayed because they have nothing to ship.

Valued Contributor

I placed an order on 5/24 that should have been delivered by 5/28 and so far it hasn't been shipped. I sent an email to customer service and all I got was that there will be further delays. I can't even cancel the order. 

Super Contributor

Umm No! the delays started BEFORE the protests so sorry, that's not a valid excuse for the shipping delays. I had an order placed in late April and it took almost a month. Protests didn't start til May 26.
Frequent Visitor

I checked my order before placing it - in stock ! May 22 and still in process from Canada? Phone representative curt but informative. Just wait and it will come . Not my idea of convenience .
Valued Contributor

@Bhvbum  - Actually today is day 16 of protests so that's over 2 weeks ago.