Contributor

Re: STILL hasn't shipped......

I'm just going to wait on ordering anything else right now. I'm having surgery in July & I am hoping they come before. Two months for recovery. I do have some nice fall & winter clothes ordered. I have enough summer now. I won't be going far! I don't want my husband to have to deal with returns. I won't be able to try anything on! He's taking time off for 3 to 4 weeks. 

New Contributor

I oreded something on June 3rd ..this year.  It's still in process.  I have never had a problem with QVC before.  But lately all of my orders are delayed.  Is it shipping? Is it the warehouse?  Customer service won't tell me.  I ordered sandals on Friday and it's still showing in progress so I am not getting them nytime soon.  I hope that whatever is going on is solved soon.  Otherwise I won't be ordering from them anymore.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of those issues anymore because of a certain thing I need to do on the check out page.

Maybe more will figure it out.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happening to my orders also... Status shows " Preparing your order", for 10 days now. I don't understand.  I think these items are in stock in the US, not pulling from inventory abroad, that would require inter-continent shipping ( I know there are major problems with shipping from abroad).
 I've recently ordered items from Walmart, Old Navy and Amazon, and they all got to me within days. Why can't Q do this better??  OR, allow us to cancel? No more ordering anything from here. 
Thanks @77yangya , I will try your trick- But it's crazy that we need to resort to tips and tricks! 

Esteemed Contributor

in all the years I've been  witH QVC I've never waited so long for items to,ship out.   I get tired of checking just to keep seeing preparing your order or in process.  The clothing items I ordered I want to wear NOW nit in the fall !!!!   I have  many occasions coming up this coming week and over the 4th weekend I  planned to wear ,  but who knows  if they will get to me even by then 🤔  I guess I better  have a back up plan .  It's has to be the warehouse I feel and what can customer service do about that ,  nothing ,  it isn't there fault but they have to hear the  complaints!   Can't the powers that be do something about this situation ?? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

NOTE: Since I posted my complaint yesterday, NOW (today) my stuff has shipped.... Great and thanks to Customer Care folks!  So complaining here works!  
QVC really must do better than this if they want to be successful.  

I hope Q management reads these posts.  Wouldn't they want feedback from their consumers to be successful? That's a basic good business premise...

Valued Contributor

im wondering if, like so many other places, the QVC shipping is under staffed. So many places cant get anyone to work and maybe QVC is having the same experience. It seems like shipping delays are worse now than they were 6 months - a year ago. The best solution for me is to just take a break from QVC for a while.
Honored Contributor

I was just told by CS that I cannot cancel an order now because it is "VENDOR-SHIPPED".

It was IN-STOCK when I made the purchase.

Of course the delivery date keeps getting longer and longer.

If the item is not in-stock, don't say the Q has it ready in stock, on-hand, etc.

I don't mind the extended wait so much as I am annoyed that the Q never had the item in the first place.

I would not have ordered the darn sandals.

Sheesh

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Yea, I have a couple of orders from around June 13th also. I ordered a couple items for a trip I'm taking and I thought for sure I had ordered in plenty of time. I was wrong. I wish I could just cancel all the orders. Since they probably won't make it here in time for my trip I'll probably just ship everything right back. I don't mind delays. I understand companies are having a hard time finding anyone that will work. But WEEKS in processing is just too much to ask.
Esteemed Contributor

well I guess complaining doesn't work for me as my item is still " in process ".  Has been since last Monday .   I just checked Yep still...... Preparing  my order,  no changes can be made either as I would use what was suggested  of upgrading shipping which should not be what we have to do !!!!!   I'm getting very disgusted in this whole  shipping delay situation .   I just want my anybody jumpsuit 😤   Other items I must say I get quicker ,  it's clothing items that are delayed.  

I wish someone would just tell us what the problem is .   I order from other companies and get my items very quickly like it used to be from the Q. .