Esteemed Contributor

MODS: Colors incorrect in item listing

Good evening! Could you have someone check into the color selections for A452629? It appears that the "Fig" and "Peacock" colors are incorrectly associated with the labels online, and I want to make sure I'm ordering the desired option. Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS: Colors incorrect in item listing

@loriqvc wrote:

Good evening! Could you have someone check into the color selections for A452629? It appears that the "Fig" and "Peacock" colors are incorrectly associated with the labels online, and I want to make sure I'm ordering the desired option. Thank you!

I'm sorry, can you tell me more about what you mean?  The colors look correct to me.  

Respected Contributor

This has been happening frequently lately.  I have found this issue on 4 different items I looked at this month.  Sorry I can't remember what they were.

One I do remember since I ordered it is Issac's striped top A398966.  I wanted to be sure I ordered the correct color so I ended up ordering by phone instead of on-line so I missed my Mr Rebates rebate but I received both colors of the top I wanted yesterday, so that is OK.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC - If you click the green dot, "Fig" appears above as the color title, but the color name should be "Peacock." And vice versa, if you click the pink color, "Peacock" appears instead of "Fig." This makes it unclear whether clicking the color swatch when you order will give you the color shown or the non-matching color name being shown.

Basically: If I want the green top and I click the green color, will I actually get the green "Peacock" top, or will I end up with the pink "Fig" top instead because that name is shown when adding the item to the cart?

(As has been noted above, this type of error does pop up every now and then with fashion item listings.)

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc wrote:

@Melvin-QVC - If you click the green dot, "Fig" appears above as the color title, but the color name should be "Peacock." And vice versa, if you click the pink color, "Peacock" appears instead of "Fig." This makes it unclear whether clicking the color swatch when you order will give you the color shown or the non-matching color name being shown.

Basically: If I want the green top and I click the green color, will I actually get the green "Peacock" top, or will I end up with the pink "Fig" top instead because that name is shown when adding the item to the cart?

(As has been noted above, this type of error does pop up every now and then with fashion item listings.)

I have forwarded this information to have it corrected.  Thanks for letting us know.  

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm sorry, can you tell me more about what you mean?  The colors look correct to me.  

@Melvin-QVC  The peacock would be the blue/green and the fig the rosey/mauve color. @loriqvc  is correct...those two need to be corrected.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Melvin-QVC!

Respected Contributor

94FDA40B-BB94-4E60-8E74-75E0ACA2E7FE.jpeg

@Melvin-QVC Also the presentation stated silver but "gold" is stated.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

The color options were updated today. Thank you!