Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

What kind of mail service do they use nowadays? I have not ordered anything in years from them. If it "sure post" mail then that might be the problem or one of the problems.QVC  you are a train wreak. You are a mail order service you must do better that is my "heads up" for you.

Surepost is slow @apple1964, you're right about that.

Esteemed Contributor

@AllyW wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

What kind of mail service do they use nowadays? I have not ordered anything in years from them. If it "sure post" mail then that might be the problem or one of the problems.QVC  you are a train wreak. You are a mail order service you must do better that is my "heads up" for you.

Surepost is slow @apple1964, you're right about that.

Yep, That could be the main reason for the problems with slow shipping.

Super Contributor

Surepost will add 1 to 2 days onto my deliveries, depending on when they arive at the post office from UPS.  Since I am signed up for all delivery services online, I can check to see when it will be delivered.  I especially like USPS informed delivery because I not only get to see what mail each day is to be delivered, but also packages, sometimes two days in advance.

Valued Contributor

@honeybadger wrote:

Can't believe how bad QVC is on shipping lately!  When did this inefficiency happen?  Maybe this is a wakeup call that we should be buying locally.  I've ordered from other companies and they don't seem to have the same problems.  Time to re-evaluate my shopping habits with QVC!

I decided not to order from QVC during Christmas season.  Their shipping is just horrible! But I saw something right at Christmas for myself & ordered it & yes it has not arrived yet & is floating around the state somewhere. I think my New Years resolution should be to cancel my QVC account & go back to buying locally. At least when you buy it you have it then not 3 weeks or more later!  Oh & one I ordered from HS N has just totally vanished off the face of the earth!! By the time their stuff finally gets to you, you don't want it anymore!  Just tired of the hassle!