Respected Contributor

@honeybadger wrote:

Can't believe how bad QVC is on shipping lately!  When did this inefficiency happen?  Maybe this is a wakeup call that we should be buying locally.  I've ordered from other companies and they don't seem to have the same problems.  Time to re-evaluate my shopping habits with QVC!

@honeybadger: Lately???  Unfortunately, QVC has been having shipping problems for several months now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHIPPING STINKS

[ Edited ]

I ordered a stand for my tablet .. it is not coming until January17 found out it is coming from China. I tried to stop the order but, it was already shipped out from Amazon. It only cost me eight dollars on sale with no shipping and handling but, no way of knowing until I got a Email from Amazon. Very sneaky of amazon I think. As horrible and as slow as QVC shipping is Amazon and other places can be too it all depends where it is being shipped out from.

Valued Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I ordered a stand for my tablet .. it is not coming until January17 found out it is coming from China. I tried to stop the order but, it was already shipped out from Amazon. It only cost me eight dollars on sale with no shipping and handling but, no way of knowing until I got a Email from Amazon. Very sneaky of amazon I think. As horrible and as slow as QVC shipping is Amazon and other places can be too it all depends where it is being shipped out from.

Amazon clearly states on the item who the sellar is and who is shipping it out, I see many items very cheap and then see that the arrival date is like a month away and see the vendor is shiiping from Asia and pass

Occasional Contributor
I agree, ordered an item that was guaranteed to arrive by Dec 24th. Got an email saying it possibly will not arrive by then. Customer Service does not know why. Said it was too far in the order processing to apply expedited shipping; however, it's still showing processing. I guess I don't know the definition of guaranteed. They are still advertising before Christmas delivery. Don't Know what is going on at the Q; they used to have the best customer service
Esteemed Contributor

The pony express can do better then whatever QVC is doing.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@BalletBabe Well my bread machine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it wasn't, then on Q's website it said it would be delivered today - and it wasn't.  Its 6:35pm and I doubt UPS will be delivering now, however, one never knows right?  

This is beyond unacceptable.  So frustrating.

@JudyL   I have a pair of ear buds that are missing in action.   FRUSTRATING IS RIGHT!!!  

@JudyL  Sometimes around holidays shipments from UPS will come late. 

Late yes, but  not arriving is very strange.

Esteemed Contributor

What kind of mail service do they use nowadays? I have not ordered anything in years from them. If it "sure post" mail then that might be the problem or one of the problems.QVC  you are a train wreak. You are a mail order service you must do better that is my "heads up" for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Amazon clearly states on the item who the sellar is and who is shipping it out, I see many items very cheap and then see that the arrival date is like a month away and see the vendor is shiiping from Asia and pass

Yep, I have to pay more attention to that... That will not happen to me again. No more  3rd party vendors for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Yep, I have to pay more attention to that... That will not happen to me again. No more  3rd party vendors for me. [However I did request a cancellation the same day and the vendor never got back to me]

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe on some items.

An item I ordered on the 23d was shipped on the 26th and arrived today...the 28th.

Something I ordered on the 26th shipped today.

Maybe less is going out...after the holidays.  So what does go out goes out faster.

I don't know.  I'm just glad!

Keepin' it real.