New Contributor

Ordered a food item on the 3rd.. QVC sent the "Your order has shipped" email to me on the 5th. Clicking on the link for tracking still says it is preparing to ship, not even picked up yet.. So just wondering how long a food item sits around "preparing to ship". I thought I would be getting a fairly fresh box of brownies.. Just thankful I didn't order something even more perishable! 

Honored Contributor

Eddie Bauer is also having problems with shipping.  I placed an order on Black Friday and it has not even shipped yet.  I also have three outstanding orders from Talbots - they have shipped but their shipping is notoriously slow to the West Coast so I expected that.  I need to mail the Eddie Bauer order so I am worried about that one.  I did not order any Christmas presents from QVC because of the current shipping problems.  

Honored Contributor

My bread machine was supposed to arrive last Friday, Dec 6 but it didn't ship until Dec 5.  It went from Ontario, CA - which is an 8 hour drive from where I live in No. CA to Spokane WA!  Then it went from Spokane, WA to Oakland, CA and the tracking information said it would be delivered on Sat. Dec 7.  But it never showed up on Dec 7.  Then the tracking information says its "out for delivery" for today, Dec 9, however it hasn't shown up today either. 

This is ridiculous for a company who says they know how to ship during the Christmas season!  I don't think so!  I'm really getting angry now. 

Super Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

Last year they cancelled my order after being in process for more than 2 weeks. It was a Black Fridat item. Funny thing they were still selling the item for more than a week after I ordered it. It was cancelled around Dec 10. So beware you may not get your items at all. Goid luck. I only order things from Q that are for myself now that I cannot get elsewhere. No gifts. Q has not gotten any better with shipping. A month ago I ordered a tsv. UPS informed me that the package they received was empty. I called CS and it took 5 days to get a credit after I called. Really? They had the message from UPS too. Q can no longer compete with other online retailers. 

There it is - encapsulated in that one sentence: Q can no longer compete with other online retailers. They can no longer compete in the areas of unique products, quality products, product price and, efficiency of operation.  This is sad. They are traveling down that same road that Sears, Penney's and Mervyn's went down. The quick fixes to bring in a younger clientele smack of desperation and panic. My daughter and granddaughter wouldn't be caught dead shopping on television. They have more choices on their phones than QVC can ever offer.

I have stated in an earlier post that I ordered my last Q Xmas gift over the Thanksgiving weekend. I ordered a couple of things for myself from my wish list on this last free shipping weekend but do not expect or care if they get here before Xmas.

Honored Contributor

UPDATE:  My bread machine did not arrive yesterday, Dec 9, as it said it was out for delivery.  Its now supposed to come today.  It has been 1 town over from me since last Friday!  Will report back if it arrives today.

I'm so done with QVC.  I could have bought a bread machine from Amazon and had it last week.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL Have you received your bread machine?

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE  and @BalletBabe it is now Thurs Dec 12 and still no bread machine.  The last time it was scanned by UPS was on Dec 10 at 5:02am in Oakland.  Now it just shows "Destination Scan".   I'm assuming UPS has now lost the package.  It was definitely at the Oakland UPS center so something had to have happened to it there. 

Called CS and they said they can't do anything until Saturday.  They'll either send me another one or give me a refund.  I really want the bread machine but am afraid to have it shipped again because I have no confidence in QVC or UPS to get it here so not sure whether I'll ask for a refund or have another one shipped.

Should have just bought one off of Amazon. I would have gotten it with a couple of days.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@GRACIE  and @BalletBabe it is now Thurs Dec 12 and still no bread machine.  The last time it was scanned by UPS was on Dec 10 at 5:02am in Oakland.  Now it just shows "Destination Scan".   I'm assuming UPS has now lost the package.  It was definitely at the Oakland UPS center so something had to have happened to it there. 

Called CS and they said they can't do anything until Saturday.  They'll either send me another one or give me a refund.  I really want the bread machine but am afraid to have it shipped again because I have no confidence in QVC or UPS to get it here so not sure whether I'll ask for a refund or have another one shipped.

Should have just bought one off of Amazon. I would have gotten it with a couple of days.

If they don't step up their game, it will be the end of them.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe see my post under Customer Care re UPS losing my package.  QVC has taken care of the issue and sent me another bread machine to be delivered tomorrow.  Will post when it arrives.

Valued Contributor

I join the crowd! Not only can they tell you when it will ship, (I placed my order 7days ago) but of course cannot tell me when I will even get it after it ships. To quote another person, QVC is now the worst in shipping of all the places I order online or catalog.