Frequent Contributor

Sure not a problem taking money out of my account the day I order but 3 weeks on a refund on a return?!?! Sad!

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo   I have never had a QVC charge added to my account the day of my order.  It's always been the day the order shipped --  that suits me if for no reason other than the time it sometimes takes for an item to ship.

Super Contributor

Returns are taking a long time. When I order an item money is taken out right away from my bank. says pending on my bank account

Honored Contributor

Returns have always taken forever.  Check your tracking...if it has been received by QVC,  contact the moderators or C/S and ask for your credit.

@millieshops  is correct, you are NOT charged when you order.  You are charged when it ships.

Trusted Contributor

deweydoo,

Did you try QVC easy returns to speed up the reimbursement process? You can search for information about QVC Easy Returns in this section of the website.

Respected Contributor

@KailaS  You are correct; using the Q's easy return procedure is fantastic!  Just follow their directives; I receive my refunds that same day or the next.  It is an outstanding extension of their customer service!  

Honored Contributor

I returned 2 pair of shoes (2 different boxes) last week, not using their ridiculous return label, I returned via USPS Priority Mail, which includes $50 of insurance, you can add more ins. if necessary) and each box cost me $1 more than the QVC label, yet I received credit in 1 week.

That's easily worth $1-$2 a pop to me, vs. having to check my account for the next 3 weeks.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@deweydoo In case you don't have it, here is the email address for the Social Team who are great at dealing with these matters:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@KailaS @BornToShop   I looked thru the return policy section and can't locate info on how you use easy returns to get refund the same day.  How do you guys do that?  Thanks for info.   I do use QVC label but my refunds stil take forever.  

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo   You are not charged until your order ships.  There is a pre authorization but no charge.  I sent a return a little less than 2 weeks ago and got a notice today that it has been processed and a refund issued.  I don't consider that "forever". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment