New Contributor

I too have many issues with returns.  They are not timely and I should not have to call to get it fixed.  Also, I am not sure about anyone, but QVC has threatened to close my account of more than 20 years because of my returns.  They do not take any credit in misrepresenting products, wrong siziing, or where it is imported from.  I am sure it is just a matter of time before I will not be shopping at QVC.  Stay healthy and safe!

Occasional Contributor

I am well aware there are other concerns in the world. I was not being selfish. It was more than one item returned and I was just concerned. 

Super Contributor

I am waiting for a credit for a return that was sent back over two weeks ago.  I did email QVC and they said it should be coming shortly.  Not the most important thing going on I realize.  I imagine that they might be shortstaffed at either the post office or QVC itself.

Contributor

I understand your frustration. I returned two items last Friday (3/27), one to QVC, one to HSN. On the QVC box I used their prepaid label; on the HSN box I paid shipping up front. On Monday (3/30), I received an email from HSN that my return was received and processed. Still waiting on QVC... I know that even large companies have downsized to minimize the covid19 threat, but these two companies (separate, but owned by the same parent company) are so vastly different in processing returns, now AND BEFORE the virus crisis. Since HSN now carries almost the same products as QVC, maybe look into HSN if considering further TV/online shopping??