Occasional Contributor

I returned several QVC items last Tuesday. They still have not shown up on my account. I sent an email request but got no response. 

Honored Contributor

@goodmom    QVC has always been slow in processing returns.  My last one recently took at least 10 days to be acknowledged and credited.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

My return sat some place for who knows how long. The place it was sitting told me to call Q & tell them ? persons name said to call & issue credit. I had to call to receive my credit. Not ordering until QVC fixes their return issues. I should not have to call to get my credit. I only did this because I did not want to pay my Q bill then have a credit issued & have a check issued or have to buy something else. I did not want either.

I don't like dealing with hassles so I just stay away from them. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

It takes about 10 days for my return to be acknowledged via e-mail.  And then 3-4 days after that for the money to come back to my credit card. 

Occasional Contributor

I will wait a couple more days. If nothing happens I will make a phone call. 

QVC Customer Care

@goodmom wrote:

I returned several QVC items last Tuesday. They still have not shown up on my account. I sent an email request but got no response. 

@goodmom   If you would like to provide us the order number we will be happy to take a look. Please email the numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

Slow return credit is the very reason I've stopped ordering from QVC....to much hassle.

Respected Contributor

If I worked in the Returns department I would spray everything inside and outside with disinfectant and wait for it to dry and hopefully any virus traces to dissipate before I even thought about examining the box.

How many days does it take for Covid 19 to disappear from cardboard?

Probably they have reduced staffing  also.

I can certainly understand a longer time to process returns!

Safety and health come first!  

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

If I worked in the Returns department I would spray everything inside and outside with disinfectant and wait for it to dry and hopefully any virus traces to dissipate before I even thought about examining the box.

How many days does it take for Covid 19 to disappear from cardboard?

Probably they have reduced staffing  also.

I can certainly understand a longer time to process returns!

Safety and health come first!  

Exactly RIGHT.   People seem to selfishly FORGET that the entire world is having a pandemic.   Heaven forbid our refund take longer than normal.