Trusted Contributor

Hi Social team.

Returned 2 items weeks ago with your label.  Same box.  Did get email confirmation acknowledging. 

How long are returns taking?  It's been a month. 

Hold times are awful. 

THanks

Occasional Contributor

I have returned stuff for the past few months and never got a email or money back! What is the problems with the returns! 

Esteemed Contributor

Me Too...handed package to mail man almost 3 weeks ago - 2 pairs of D & Co jeans..They were still too huge in the hips and butt...........so used Q's label and returned.

NOTE:  My list of items ordered DOES NOT EVEN SHOW I EVER BOUGHT THEM.....MUCH LESS RETURNED.  No trace - my word against theirs.

I think I put them on ez-pay so if they didn't fit - minimum money involved - but can't prove that either.

Vanished.............................

Valued Contributor

I took my Earth sandals to the post office, picked up by return shipper on June 14, and nothing since then. No idea if it’s on a truck, in a warehouse, or at the Q waiting to be processed. No tracking information at all. I get it that things are difficult, but the lack of tracking information is frustrating. Tell me where it is, or at least stop charging easy payments.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Mods--I didn't start this thread as a complaint session, I have a legit issue. 

Can you or can you not assist? 

Frequent Contributor

I returned the Prive sunglasses right away, and I am still being billed. They should post something about delays to keep us informed. I don't see an email address to write to. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jtdmum I am so sorry for the delay. There have been some delays with us receiving returns. Please send the order numbers and item number of the items you returned to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and I will be happy to take a look. 

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC I've emailed, tried to call.  Still no credit on my account.  Two items in my box.  Pretty sure I'm not ordering anything else till this is resolved. 

QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum I'm looking at your orders now, are the returns beauty products from our Beauty with Benefits sale?  Cindy

Trusted Contributor

@Cindy-QVC The meteorites was, the mally was not, it was the TSV. 

I am one of the customers who did not receive any beauty bag with purchase.