Trusted Contributor

This is why I don't use their return labels, plus I don't want to have $6.95 charged to return a $20 item. I just use their shipping address in SC (you have to look hard at the paperwork to it but it's there) and pay much less.

Frequent Contributor

Same thing just happened to me.  However, I just chatted with a customer service rep and she said nothing about the incorrect label printing problem.  She never gave me any information with regard to the incorrect labels whatsoever.  In fact, I had to persist in getting any real answer from her at all with regard to a package that seems to be lost in the system due to this error, which leads me to believe that QVC is, apparently, not directing their reps to even address this problem with customers who contact QVC with this type of issue.  Basically this is just sorry customer service.  QVC if you're listening, this a real hassle for customers.  Will definitely think twice about ordering in the future.

Super Contributor

This happened to me too. Why didn't QVC send out a mass email and let everyone know? Before so any sent them back

My post office made a copy of the label for me and stamped the copy.