Regular Contributor

I tried to return two items today and the post office could not accept them because the scan codes on the return labels were incorrect. (Incorrect format/numbers).  I called customer service and was sent new labels by email.  Seriously, what is the problem, QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhh noooooo

I wonder if that was why there has been no tracking info on something I returned a week ago   Smiley Sad

Contributor

The same thing happened to me, more than once. Also, taking so long to be credited for returns. 

Regular Visitor
Same thing just happened to me, they can’t find my return from 2 weeks ago. I gave extra time because of the weather - now I think they just messed up.
Super Contributor

That happened to me yesterday.  I guess I should have called customer service, but I just mailed it without getting a receipt.  This should be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.  

Respected Contributor

I was checking a return I sent out last week and saw a notice where there were errors on the return labels printed between 2/1 and 2/11.  They said to go to print the label from the website.  Hope my items find their way back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Return label errors

[ Edited ]

Oh, great...I just returned a package 2 days ago and the clerk said the return label had 23 numbers but it should have 26.  Therefore I can’t track it.  It will still be returned, but have a feeling this is going to be a return hassle. I threw another return in the same package.

If any Customer Service reps are on here, is there anything y’all can do to help us? I did snap a picture of the return label.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I had the same problem at the post office. They were unable to give a receipt since the parcel could not be tracked. I sent it anyway and hope for the best.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWomanwrote:

I was checking a return I sent out last week and saw a notice where there were errors on the return labels printed between 2/1 and 2/11.  They said to go to print the label from the website.  Hope my items find their way back.

@KentuckyWomanis correct

I saw the return label error message at the top of the page....in NOT very large print.

QVC should have sent an email to EVERYONE who purchased between 2/1 and 2/11 to alert them.

Or at a minimum....made the notice a HUGE part of the homepage.

QVC will have to make it right for anyone who used a defective return label for sure, but this could potentially be a nightmare for Customer Service.

QVC should have made this message a TOP PRIORITY to its customers!!

Honored Contributor

I was hoping that because this post is in Customer Care, someone from QVC would at least comment to let us know whether or not they will be able to help us, maybe at least note on  our account which item(s) we returned, or something.

My concern about my return is I live in Hawaii and we never know how long a return is going to take.  I returned an item 12/19 and it just made it back to QVC on 2/12.  I certainly hope that was a fluke & not the norm.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.