Respected Contributor

I returned a package to QVC and when I go to Order Status and click Track Return all it shows is the date the package was shipped and says packing slip enclosed and the word complete.  It is not showing me any tracking for the return.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Return Tracking question

@Catch71 wrote:

I returned a package to QVC and when I go to Order Status and click Track Return all it shows is the date the package was shipped and says packing slip enclosed and the word complete.  It is not showing me any tracking for the return.

I have had the same problem for months.....  I called customer service and all they could say was:  "We are experiencing glitches".....Not very reassuring.  I need to know the status of my returns.

Valued Contributor

Same here, returned 2 items.

13 days ago,

and no ack. of the returns.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually came on here to see if anyone else was having this problem.  Fortunately I always take a picture of the return labels before I send it- and it has the  correct tracking numbers on it.  QVC seems to have changed their website and messed up on the return tracking information.  On the return label there are two sets of tracking numbers.  The numbers  on the top of the label are the ones that  are on the QVC website that state it's "complete". These are NOT the tracking numbers for us to use.  The tracking numbers on the botton of the label are the  correct numbers to track with.  My advice is - the next time you are going to return an item, take a picture or write down the numbers at the bottom of the label.  then go to USPS... (Or UPS- which ever it states) when you are ready to track.. and and type in those numbers.... you will see the tracking!.  It is working for me!  Smiley Happy .  

Respected Contributor

@Catch71   it is a bug......that should have been corrected before changes were made to the return selection. There are a lot of bugs.  I am not really connected to QVC shopping any more, but I like this forum.  I hope they dont mess it up.  I feel sorry for the CS people who have to respond to the calls.

Frequent Contributor

Having the same issue 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK ladies, here's what I have put together, because of what you already wrote:

First off, USPS does not ship our packages, for returns. A "representative" for QVC shows up, (when they want), at the post office, and picks them up, and ships. On the returns shipping label, there is a number, starting with 725. Just below that, it says, PARCEL SELECT RTN SVC. It then says, NEWGISTICS,INC. That is the name of the return service, QVC uses. 

https://www.rapidtrack.net/

I don't have a number, at this time to test it, but I think this is how to track return shipments. If someone has a number, please try it and post your results.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tangocash    Thank you for that link....when I returned my item I had the Clerk scan and give me a receipt so I had the tracking number. I just tracked it using the link you provided and found out my return was delivered on 12-10 but I had not yet been refunded...a quick call to CS and the representative took care of it for me Smiley Happy 

I brought the item to the PO on 12-6 so it wasn't that long to get to its destination

Respected Contributor

Well, I checked my order status page today and see my item was received and processed.  I have not gotten an email yet though and I usually do.  The return actually was processed pretty quickly, I will give them that!

Valued Contributor

Today - QVC sent an email to me stating my 2 returned items are credited.

Thank you,  I appreciate it!