Valued Contributor

Return Question...Its an Easy One!! 🙂

I returned Item #A379604 yesterday. The next EZ pay is supposed to hit my account tomorrow. Can that and subsequent EZ pays be stopped before I'm charged again? I have the tracking number if you need it.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Return Question...Its an Easy One!! 🙂

@spursfan2 wrote:
I returned Item #A379604 yesterday. The next EZ pay is supposed to hit my account tomorrow. Can that and subsequent EZ pays be stopped before I'm charged again? I have the tracking number if you need it.

That is a good question.  I have 2 returns that do not show as "returned" one is on easy pay.  The way things are qoing these days it might be months before they show up.  In the mean time they will be taking my payments.  What are the chances of getting a refund for all or them? 

That is "less return postage".  Who knows how much they will charge for the return ship on the 13 pound box from hell.

Valued Contributor

yea, I see no mod has answered the question. I'm not so much worried bout the refund as I am not being billed another payment tomorrow. I wonder if anyone is going to answer.
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:

Email QVCsocialteam@qvc.com. Hopefully, they can help you.

Honored Contributor

since you only returned it yesterday, my semi educated guess is is that you WILL be charged for that next easy pay payment. once they receive your return, everything will be adjusted and the appropriate refund issued. all remaining easy payments will drop off.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 Yup, you're right. In the past CS would see that an item had been returned, by the tracking number I suppose, and they would issue refunds & cancel upcoming EZ pays right away. But as CS no longer exists this service is not being provided.
Honored Contributor

Some seem to think that someone is just individually handling every purchase and return as soon as they send it.  There is a system in place that will deal with a return when it is received and to expect individual action can cause extra work for those few people who demand things!  The majority let the system handle it.  I could see if the return was made seevral weeks ago and still not refunded but... 

Valued Contributor

Some seem to expect consistency in CS. Some seem to think the same policy would be in place that was in place only a couple of weeks ago. Some seem to expect they wont be told different policies by different CS reps. Some people that are letting QVCs system handle it are the same people waiting a month or more for their orders and 2 months or more for their refunds.
Regular Contributor

In my experience I've been charged the next EZ pay and then it was credit  after the item was received.  Chances are it will show up as being charged.  Make sure you check your statement that  you get credited for it.

Valued Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Some seem to think that someone is just individually handling every purchase and return as soon as they send it.  There is a system in place that will deal with a return when it is received and to expect individual action can cause extra work for those few people who demand things!  The majority let the system handle it.  I could see if the return was made seevral weeks ago and still not refunded but... 

I have a bunch of returns I've made several weeks ago but have not received refunds. I think they have so many fewer employees, they cannot process what they are getting.  I just hope they do not complain if my Qcard goes over its limit.