Contributor

Re: Return Labels not printing

My return labels are not printing as well. I talked to 2 people in CS and they emailed me a return label,  but the e mail does not contain a link to print a label. This is a mess.

Contributor

It comes up blank.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Return Labels not printing - an update with a thank you

[ Edited ]

Update to my previous post (below): I was having trouble getting through to Customer Service (both by phone and by chat) about this issue but the Social Media Team was able to forward my request for a return label to Customer Service. I was promptly emailed the label and it printed out properly. Just wanted to say thanks to the Social Media Team and Customer Service for the help and acknowledge when a problem is solved in a prompt and curteous manner!

I am having the same issue. The return label in the package is damaged and I can't print one from the order status page. I tried to contact customer service by phone and couldn't get through. I tried to use the chat feature but I couldn't get it to open.I have emailed the Social Media team asking for help. We'll see what happens.

Frequent Contributor

I have been trying for 4 days to print return labels!  I have done this many many times before and am familiar with the procedure. When I click on "Print Label" nothing happens.  I called CS and was emailed a return label. However, it was the wrong size, way too large. I adjusted the size and then the last lines were cut off. I just did a chat with CS who acknowledged a label printing problem.  This is very annnoying and I am wasting a lot of time trying to print return labels.  Makes me want to stop ordering from QVC. The IT Dept. needs to solve this problem!!!!

Valued Contributor

Given when this thread began, this problem has been going on for a long time.  Still is.

I get thru the section on filling out why I'm returning and that I want a refund, but nothing happens when I click Continue.

I am trying the EASY RETURN service.  I'll see if that works. Then I could hand write the return form. 

Honored Contributor

Still having issues with printing invoice & return label.  If they would just put in with the order we wouldnt have this issue.