New Contributor

It's been 24 hours and I still cannot print a return label. Can anyone from QVC tell me when this problem will be fixed?

Super Contributor

Re: Return Labels not printing

Contact the QVC social team. Maybe they can e-mail a return label? If they can't, maybe they can tell you what's wrong and when it will get fixed? 

Honored Contributor

On occasion, in desperation, I've hand-printed all the invoice info on a plain sheet of paper, double checking the order number for accuracy.  It has worked out just fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just printed two ... wasn't aware of any problem.

Honored Contributor

@Peanut2008 wrote:

It's been 24 hours and I still cannot print a return label. Can anyone from QVC tell me when this problem will be fixed?

What message do you get when trying to print it?

New Contributor

I need a return label to mail it back to QVC, not an invoice.

New Contributor

I contact QVC Social yesterday and today. I was told there is a known problem and try to be patient.

New Contributor

Where the label should be it just says "go to order details and print your label." That's what I am doing.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used the return label that was included with the item. When I took the package to the post office they couldn't scan the label becase the label's quality was bad and some numbers where missing. I attempted to print a return label online, no shipping information. I called CS and she shat she would send me a label. Same result (see photo), she didn't even check the label before she sent it to me. Shame.

Bad label.PNG

Super Contributor

The return labels I get:

I took my package to the post office.  It was a prepaid label.  The post office clerk said the label wasn't complete it didn't have bar code on the label where it could be tracked.  So I had to bring it back home.  Called QVC and they said they would do another label.  That makes 2 trips to the post office.

More than one label that I couldn't read any information on the invoice.  Couldn't read the order number, Item number or anything on the description.  I get many like that.  

Another time they put (5) separate orders in one box with (5) orders listed on "one invoice/label."  These all were clothes.  All in one box.  I made a mistake by doing an exchange on a few of the items "What a Nightmare that was."

They are not the QVC they use to be when they first started.  They blame the pandemic but this was going on before that.