Valued Contributor

Beth from QVC, you stated current processing times is 3-5 days REALLY??? I just called CS because an item you received 4/4 wasn't credited, why? because it took 10 days to credit my account.  Not only that, besides the factories having problems for MONTHS, which delayed processing and subsequently shipping, NOW, according to 2 cs there is now trouble in the returns dept.  BAD BUSINESS, CONTINUING WITH NO EXPLANATION. HIRE MORE PEOPLE, IT IS NOT FAIR FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE ME TO LOSE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES LEAVE ITEMS RETURN AT LOCAL POST OFFICES FOR OVER 5 DAYS, THAN TRAVEL TIME, THEN 10 DAYS TO CREDIT OUR ACOUNT ALL THE TIME, YOU ARE MAKING MONEY ON MY MONEY AND I AM LOSING MONEY PAYING MORE INTEREST.  HIRE MORE PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS IS HORRIBLE and it is obviously having an effect, people are disgusted

Super Contributor
Thank you so much!!!!
Contributor

I totally understand! I don’t know why it takes sooooo long to get refunds. I mailed a package that was received by QVC on 4-6-19. It’s now 4-15-19 still not processed! 

I sent CS tracking info, still nothing. This is becoming more and more prevalent. My only solution is to stop ordering, then I won’t have to deal with this. 

Trusted Contributor

I returned an item on my own dime and was charged 6.95 AGAIN.  I called CS, the nice lady Carolyn was happy to refund the 6.95. 

Everytime this is happening to me.  And how many is it happening to that aren't monitoring returns?!  

Sham.  QVC get your act together. 

Super Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Beth from QVC, you stated current processing times is 3-5 days REALLY??? I just called CS because an item you received 4/4 wasn't credited, why? because it took 10 days to credit my account.  Not only that, besides the factories having problems for MONTHS, which delayed processing and subsequently shipping, NOW, according to 2 cs there is now trouble in the returns dept.  BAD BUSINESS, CONTINUING WITH NO EXPLANATION. HIRE MORE PEOPLE, IT IS NOT FAIR FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE ME TO LOSE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR SHIPPING COMPANIES LEAVE ITEMS RETURN AT LOCAL POST OFFICES FOR OVER 5 DAYS, THAN TRAVEL TIME, THEN 10 DAYS TO CREDIT OUR ACOUNT ALL THE TIME, YOU ARE MAKING MONEY ON MY MONEY AND I AM LOSING MONEY PAYING MORE INTEREST.  HIRE MORE PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS IS HORRIBLE and it is obviously having an effect, people are disgusted

tropics21, I have been shopping at QVC for 13 years, and this is the slowest processing I have ever experienced.  Right now, I am on day 13.  I mailed this package back to QVC with their label 13 days ago.  The tracking only works to the first wharehouse, so NO tracking after 4/9.  They have clearly changed something.  THey are telling me it's because I returned more than 1 item in the package.  Well DUH, when you are a shopping channel, and you run an "event", usually people order multiple items and return some that don't work.  That's how it is.  I have to agree: in an Amazon world where my return is free and fast, how can you function with $7 return fee plus more than 2 weeks to refund customers?  On top of that, I have no idea if my package ever reaches QVC anymore, or is lost.  I have to contact CS, type my numbers in multiple times.  Unfortunately they have changed many things, probably to save money or make more.  It's sad because I used to enjoy shopping here and don't mind the fees for the convenience (no longer there) but I will always return things that are shown on perfectly proportioned models with hours of styling.  If it doesn't work, it's too expensive to keep.  This latest shipping/return strategy makes me sad. And yes,I've contacted CS twice on my latest 'lost' order and they say I need to wait until day 16.  Wow folks.  This used to take maybe a week - 10 days tops.  Now 16.

Super Contributor

@Mick57 wrote:

I totally understand! I don’t know why it takes sooooo long to get refunds. I mailed a package that was received by QVC on 4-6-19. It’s now 4-15-19 still not processed! 

I sent CS tracking info, still nothing. This is becoming more and more prevalent. My only solution is to stop ordering, then I won’t have to deal with this. 

Micks, this is unfortunately the only solution and I'm working to find new places to shop.  It's a habit to shop here after 13 years, ya know?  I agree totally.

Contributor

I agree I write down return date take a copy of shipping label drop of at ups instead of usps write down items track return I have had 2 received 4/11 and 4/17 and one returned 4/3 stuck in calif no credit to account on any and noticed easy pays are now date of order not ship date check your accounts and I received credit recently on 2 separate shipments and both they have shown returned and been 10 days and yet not credited to my cc wondering if Qvc is in financial problems! Why returns sizing quality and smell!