Frequent Contributor

I have shopped at QVC for many years and this has never happened to me before. I ordered some lounge dresses, but had to return them. I used the return label attached to the invoice and the dresses were in their original packaging. Yesterday I thought the refund should be showing up soon and went to check on it. I was told the dresses were being sent back to me. I spoke to several customer service reps on the phone, chat, and even emailed the social team but no one seems to care. They certainly showed me how much they care about a longtime customer.

As best I can tell from the various things I was told, whoever processed this return decided that the dresses could not be located on my account so sent them back to me, however the billing department certainly has no trouble locating them, they show right up in order history, and I filled out the return form like I always do, so the info should be right there. I'm so upset by this, also by the fact that I am going to have to pay the next easy payments because of this mess when I returned them in plenty of time so I should not have had to do that.  I did nothing wrong, made no mistakes, the dresses are well within the returns window, and I had a completely valid reason for returning them. One rep I spoke with even told me if I return the dresses again this is likely to happen again. So am I stuck having to pay for something I don't want? Does anyone know how to handle this?

Respected Contributor

Re: Return Being Returned To Me

Did you make the purchase with a credit card? If so, I would make one more attempt contacting the Social Team including the purchase order number, and if you can't get satisfaction then dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if you might have possibly used the wrong label. For some reason, on most of my order receipts/labels included in the package, there is a label attached that shows from QVC to ME!  There is also another one that is for shipping back to QVC.  I once used the wrong label and got the package back in a couple of days. I then had to send it back using the actual (correct) return label.  

Respected Contributor

YES!  Copy and paste your post in an email and send it to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They respond quickly and are VERY helpful!!!  Include item # and order #.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandy77.  I have a feeling some information is missing here.  When did you purchase these items?  I'm  guessing it was before September 12th.  I didn't know QVC sold lounge dresses.  If the social team can't solve your problem, nobody can.  What did they tell you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

IRe: Return Being Returned To Me

@santorini  No, no chance of that at all, I didn't have any other labels or invoices out at the same time as I was preparing this return, and I always write down the tracking#s on the part of the invoice I keep and the date. All is correct.

Esteemed Contributor

contact your credit card company to see if they might interceede or have  suggestions.

QVC Customer Care

@brandy77 wrote:

I have shopped at QVC for many years and this has never happened to me before. I ordered some lounge dresses, but had to return them. I used the return label attached to the invoice and the dresses were in their original packaging. Yesterday I thought the refund should be showing up soon and went to check on it. I was told the dresses were being sent back to me. I spoke to several customer service reps on the phone, chat, and even emailed the social team but no one seems to care. They certainly showed me how much they care about a longtime customer.

As best I can tell from the various things I was told, whoever processed this return decided that the dresses could not be located on my account so sent them back to me, however the billing department certainly has no trouble locating them, they show right up in order history, and I filled out the return form like I always do, so the info should be right there. I'm so upset by this, also by the fact that I am going to have to pay the next easy payments because of this mess when I returned them in plenty of time so I should not have had to do that.  I did nothing wrong, made no mistakes, the dresses are well within the returns window, and I had a completely valid reason for returning them. One rep I spoke with even told me if I return the dresses again this is likely to happen again. So am I stuck having to pay for something I don't want? Does anyone know how to handle this?

I'm sorry this happened.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and we will take it from there.  

Frequent Contributor

@spent2much  I emailed them repeatedly yesterday, the rep I got didn't even act like he wanted to help, he didn't want to tell me why, just that an explanation would be included with the return and I should read it carefully. I only found out what had happened by finally getting someone nice on the phone, but she couldn't help really and told me this is likely to happen again if I try another return. I'm sorry to sound so frustrated but I don't see what the problem is, I bought the dresses, I can supply the order#, the dresses were returned in their original packaging, using the label attaached to the invoice, and I have a valid reason. They are acting like I did something wrong! I hate this feeling!

I am largely homebound and I love shopping with QVC, it's very convenient for me and they have many things I like, I keep most of what I buy, so I don't why they're doing this. The only thing I can think of is the dresses sold out shortly after I bought them. Maybe they just don't want them back?

Honored Contributor

@brandy77 - Melvin has replied to you. Email the address he gave you. The mods are the best customer service reps. They'll get it sorted for you!