Frequent Contributor

Re: Return Being Returned To Me

@Kachina624 I'm sorry if you think I'm being in any way dishonest. The dresses were purchased on November 29th, I just used the term lounge dress because that is what they're called here, I guess maxi dresses is the more appropriate word.

That's why I normally don't post on these forms, someone always has to say something unkind or suggesting a dishonest motive. I'll try the social team again. Thank you to everyone who tried to help.

Honored Contributor

@brandy77.  I'm sorry if you felt insulted but we hear a lot of wild tales here.  Send an email to Melvin as he requested with your order #, and if there was a mistake, he'll fix it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you I have just emailed him. I came here with a genuine desire for help, if I concealed or distorted facts that would be rather pointless. Thank you to everyone who tried to help, fingers crossed that Melvin can.

Honored Contributor

@brandy77.  Let us know how your saga ends.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@brandy77 - I know this won't help but just know that "stuff happens" Several years ago I had an experience with HSN that stopped me shopping with them for years.

I ordered a pair of boots in chestnut, they sent me black.  I returned them the same day stating that and it took me months, six frustrating calls to their CS and finally a registered letter to CEO Mindy Grossman (who never replied) to get a refund.

In the meantime the boots got sent back to me twice and the box got more and more beat up!  The reason given was that it was past the 30-day return period even though they went back the same day!  I felt like I was talking to a brick wall.

So, yes, stuff really does happen.  I hope the Social Team sorts it out for you.

Respected Contributor

@brandy77 @I just had the same thing happen to me with Perricone hand cream.  It was returned within a couple of weeks of receiving, back in Nov and the reshipped to me last week, and just received! WTH.  

Returning with a note inside the box.  May alert the @Melvin-QVC @social team as well.  

Honored Contributor

@brandy77 If Melvin can't help, one of the members of the Social Team hopefully can.

Super Contributor

It is so easy to use the wrong label and never even know it.    I did that as well and my first reflex was the same as the OP.    I am extremely observant now when I return using their label now.    

Frequent Contributor

I spoke with Melvin, basically all i can do is try to return the dresses again when they get back and in the meantime I get to keep paying for them and wait and see if the return is processed properly the second time around. Melvin was very kind, and I truly appeciate his efforts to help and the time he took to explain, but I am definitely not a happy customer and will be taking a break from shopping here for the time being.

Frequent Contributor

@Memebell Actually it has been confirmed I did not use the wrong label, since I had written down the tracking numbers customer service checked them and confirmed I used the label sent with the dresses. I have the other half of it, the part I keep in my desk drawer, and it correctly lists the dresses, order#, and my address, everything is correct. If it didn't contain sensitive info I would gladly post a photo as proof.