Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Request for moderator assistance with an order

Good morning, moderators! Could you please check on my most recent order? I received a notification that the item shipped on Monday and would be delivered yesterday, and it immediately showed up in my UPS MyChoice listings. However, from Monday through Thursday, it never moved beyond the label status, and now the tracking placeholder has dropped from MyChoice due to lack of activity. If I look up the number directly, the package is still in its initial label status and has not been received by UPS.

Is it possible that the tracking number is incorrect? Or is there some other potential delay? Thanks in advance for your assistance...

QVC Customer Care

Re: Request for moderator assistance with an order

@loriqvc wrote:

Good morning, moderators! Could you please check on my most recent order? I received a notification that the item shipped on Monday and would be delivered yesterday, and it immediately showed up in my UPS MyChoice listings. However, from Monday through Thursday, it never moved beyond the label status, and now the tracking placeholder has dropped from MyChoice due to lack of activity. If I look up the number directly, the package is still in its initial label status and has not been received by UPS.

Is it possible that the tracking number is incorrect? Or is there some other potential delay? Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Hi @loriqvc, thank you for posting in our Community forums and for shopping with us. I apologize that this order has caused concern. I do see tracking information and will continue to monitor this order to be sure that you do receive it, it does look to still be i transit. Should there not be any update by Monday I will be able to additional action either refund or replace. I will email you Monday if it does arrive by then and see which you'd prefer, of you are welcome to email me directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC - Thank you for your response. I hope the package does get to UPS soon so that it can officially be on the way to me. I'm not in a huge hurry to get it, but it's frustrating when it hasn't moved in five days after it was supposedly shipped (and it only needs to traverse two states!).

Esteemed Contributor

Moderators: Do you have any status updates for me on this order? The package has now spent more than a week "in transit to a UPS facility." Thanks...

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc UPS has not provided a recent scan yet due to the holidays. We should be able to view a scan tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your reply, @Wayne-QVC. Today isn't actually a holiday for UPS, but I guess I'll just keep checking back...

Esteemed Contributor

Update: @Susan-QVC quickly and effectively resolved this situation and I am very grateful for her help. I sent a followup message to the social team via email on Wednesday morning, got a reply within five minutes indicating that an expedited replacement was on its way, and received the package yesterday. Thank you, thank you, thank you! As usual, the Q Social Team has provided above-and-beyond service.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WAYNE CUSTOMER CARE, I apologize for using someone elses blog. I do not undestand how t o start a blog. Wayne, will you PLEASE HELP ME? On Jan. 24 I ordered a 5x7 Latte King rug(Latte)Also ordered a 7x10 Latte. ADD 6 FEB both. Have checked daily. Same inf. Checked this morning. Feb 6. NOw says backorder. Since 24 jan it had due date of feb 6(ADD).Now stating backorder. I ordered both rugs on 24. Stated 7x10 ordered on 27 JAN. Incorrect. Both ordered on 24. Will I receive rugs? Terribly concerned. These rugs were a special gift.Wayne, since these orders were placed on 24 jan. I am worried my orders will be canceled! 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sligo I have edited your reply to take out the order numbers. Please do not post personal information on social media. I will email you after I check your orders.