Valued Contributor

Is this ever going to get fixed?  Just asking for a friend!  I can get on the boards by clicking "sign in" and getting the warming a couple of times. and then just going to the forums after a couple of clicks but it's very annoying.  Also seems like there's really no point to having a sign in.

Respected Contributor

Re: Request Entity Too Large

I can't even heart a post without this happening AGAIN to me just now YET I am able to post this message after trying many times to sign in.  Been going on for a long time now.

Valued Contributor

Interesting that I can heart responses and I don't have this problem on my ipad or computer at work.  Just happens on my laptop.  But it sure seems like someone could get this fixed.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am getting it too, have to sign in at least 2X to get it to stop appearing....fix it please

Trusted Contributor

Last night was the worst.  I could not heart a post, sign in, shop, etc. without getting that message.  WHY isn't QVC getting the message???

Valued Contributor

Last week, it didn't happen on my iPad or office computer.  Today it is happening on both.  Problem seems to be getting worse and not better.

QVC Customer Care

Good afternoon, I wanted to share that QVC is looking into this, I have been included in a series of emails today regarding this issue. I'm very sorry and we understand it is frustrating but I did want you to know that it is under investigation and we do hope to have a successful resolution shortly. ~Kim

Valued Contributor

Thanks Kim.  FWIW, last week the RETL message only showed up on my laptop and not my iPad and office computer.  As of today, it's on all 3.  So the problem may be getting worse.  Again, clicking and then bypassing directly to forums still works.