Respected Contributor

Lug Handbag was defective and this is what I get as a refund?

Order Summary

Subtotal:$41.32
Shipping & Handling:$5.50
Tax:$3.75
Order Total:$50.57
Refund Issued:$38.12

@Beth Mod if possible. Could you look into this? I would appreciate it as my emails just get kicked back with working on getting things returned. The return label charge was also $6.95 return fee.
Mine has been back 14 days and I just checked to see on my account if credited. I am not happy as it was not my fault it was defective.
I never have been charged anything like this for a return that was defective.
Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14  It appears as though you were charged shipping both coming and going. My understanding is that you didn't have to pay shipping for a defective item. Anxious to hear what the mods say. PS: I've had good results from customer service when I email. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep @Thanks. I have emailed several times and just get an auto reply. Forget getting through the phones as there is about a half hour wait. I tried that too.

It is frustrating for all but at least the refund could have been correct when the slip got back with defective on it.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

did you send your issues to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com?

they are usually quick to respond.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

A big THANK YOU to Melvin at CS. He gave me the shipping both ways back and sent a nice email with the explanation that he fixed it. I have seen here that he has helped others in the past also.

Hats off to those who take their job seriously to help people.

I know how hard it is right now for everyone and that is why I waited over 14 because I got so upset.

I did send an email to the QVC socialteam@QVC.com. I should have not emailed CS and will do this from now on.

I hope everyone gets the same results as I did.

Trusted Contributor

When having an issue I have been fortunate to talk with Melvin. He is extremely patience, courtious and helpful. He should be the monitor to teach others common courtesy when answering customers. He is really the Best. !!!!!!!