Respected Contributor

I ordered a coat on 12/6 last 4 numbers on order are 1874.  I never received it.  Evidently, someone did somewhere in NY, I live in PA.  I called CS on 12/11 to let them know because I needed a refund. She told me they would credit my account.  As of today, still no credit to my. card. Its been 22 days. More than enough time!!

Contacting CS doesnt help.  Could one of the moderators please help me with this?

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

@meem120 wrote:

I ordered a coat on 12/6 last 4 numbers on order are 1874.  I never received it.  Evidently, someone did somewhere in NY, I live in PA.  I called CS on 12/11 to let them know because I needed a refund. She told me they would credit my account.  As of today, still no credit to my. card. Its been 22 days. More than enough time!!

Contacting CS doesnt help.  Could one of the moderators please help me with this?

Thank you

HI @meem120  It looks like your item/order was refunded on 12/13 for the easy pay amount.  The money should already be showing back to you credit card at tthis time.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  

Melvin, Customer Care