Contributor

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's up w/Q's processing returns policy?

Placed order for Quacker pantsuit on 9/5...delivered on 9/14; didn't fit..returned using Q label on 9/16 and it was finally received in Lancaster on 9/22.  Today is the 26th and this has yet not been credited to my account.  I pay my account off each month, so hope I'm not charged with interest.  I'm so over ordering anything that may have to be returned due to incorrect sizing info.  Just needed to blow off some steam!!

Honored Contributor

@pnutsmom wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's up w/Q's processing returns policy?

Placed order for Quacker pantsuit on 9/5...delivered on 9/14; didn't fit..returned using Q label on 9/16 and it was finally received in Lancaster on 9/22.  Today is the 26th and this has yet not been credited to my account.  I pay my account off each month, so hope I'm not charged with interest.  I'm so over ordering anything that may have to be returned due to incorrect sizing info.  Just needed to blow off some steam!!

I think the Q's return processing has always been slow compaired to other online sites, but they are worse now for some reason. I don't worry about acrewing interest because I pay my credit card balance off every month. I wouldn't think of buyng from QVC if that were the case.