Valued Contributor

What does it mean when you receive something from the Q (in my case, cosmetics) with a big REJECT sticker on the box?

I'm not so sure I want to put what I received on my lips (it was a lip scrub and gloss)

Honored Contributor

Well...when I worked QA the "reject" signage met it did not meet the standards that marketing had set and had to be disposed of or returned to original manuf.

Regular Contributor

Don't take a chance. Send it back and get a refund.

Respected Contributor

I definitely would not put it on my lips, I would send it back with the reject sticker attached as you recieved it and tell them why you are not excepting it with request for a refund. 

Respected Contributor

I agree that you should return it for a full refund. Before you do that, take a clear picture of the box with the reject sticker on it. Print a hard copy to include with your return and keep one for yourself. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with all posters above, make sure you get your original shipping and return shipping refunded as well, from experience, you may have to follow up to get ALL shipping charges refunded.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Is the reject on the shipping box or product box?

Valued Contributor

@catmama wrote:

Is the reject on the shipping box or product box?

There was no product box. The items were in a small cardboard box with address label on box AND a Reject sticker. The two items inside ---a tube of lip scrub that did not seem full and a little tub of lip product that was not sealed.

I am definitely returning.

Valued Contributor

IMG_1886.jpg

Valued Contributor

I don't truly know the intent of the Reject sticker but not knowing, I am certainly not going to put the product on my lips.