QVC Customer Care

@QPrincess wrote:

What does it mean when you receive something from the Q (in my case, cosmetics) with a big REJECT sticker on the box?

I'm not so sure I want to put what I received on my lips (it was a lip scrub and gloss)

Hi @QPrincess thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I am very sorry that this item arrived with a reject sticker (than you for the pic/item#) - I have sent you an email regarding this order.

Kim

Valued Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@QPrincess wrote:

What does it mean when you receive something from the Q (in my case, cosmetics) with a big REJECT sticker on the box?

I'm not so sure I want to put what I received on my lips (it was a lip scrub and gloss)

Hi @QPrincess thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I am very sorry that this item arrived with a reject sticker (than you for the pic/item#) - I have sent you an email regarding this order.

Kim

I just wanted to post that Kim contacted me to say I should never have received that. She attempted to re-order but it is sold out. Fortunately, she saved me a trip to the post office as I was on my way out the door to do a return.

So I just wanted everyone to know that Kim at the Q Social Team has already issued my refund and said I do not need to return the product. So thank you Kim for handling this so promptly.