Esteemed Contributor
I have an item that went on Backorder , disappointing. I wonder if anyone here that had an item on Backorder , Did you ever get your item? I know years ago it was handled very well , if your item went to Backorder you 99% of the time received your item within a couple of weeks. Entirely different from wait list which is up to 45 days.
Honored Contributor

I hope you're right. I ordered the TSV Bethlehem Lights window candles shortly after midnight. They were "in process," then two days ago went to "backorder." I don't mind waiting, but I can't figure out what happened. There were plenty in stock when I ordered and the order went right through. I think some have already received theirs.  Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Good question.....

I have had the same thing happen.....goes from "in stock"....to "In process"  to "backorder"....

I had one Valerie item that when the ship date came and went.....the order went to backorder......I got irritated and cancelled it...

Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to get the Louis D'Olio necklaces and have had them go from in progress to backorder and back to in progress and backorder again.  I ordered them early on Advanced order so don't understand why this keeps happening.  I hope to get them but right now I don't have a good feeling about it.  It also creates another problem as I ordered clothes to go along with these necklaces and now don't know if I will even be able to keep them.  Very frustrating!

Valued Contributor

I think sometimes backorders get re-stocked and sometimes not.  I ordered the Tolani TSV yesterday when it was in stock and now it's showing advance order, despite my having received NO notification of this.  I'm annoyed because, had I known I was going on advance order, I might have opted for a different color. 

This is not cool, QVC.

Super Contributor

Here's a funny one... I have Andrew Lessman Glucosamine and Chondroitin on waitlist at QVC for the past few weeks. 

Just so happens, the day after they were on sale at QVC, they were also on sale for $10 more on HSN. I ordered them on HSN and they came right away!

Still waiting for my QVC order! Same product, same number of capsules, same Andrew Lessman! ($10 cheaper!!!)