Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Question for Mods

[ Edited ]

On August 30th I placed an order for Mally Super-Size Dark Circle Corrector Trio (A351449)  on advance order.  Now when I check the item on line it states the items is not available.  Does that mean my order is cancelled??

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Boehm Collector, I checked the order and I am so sorry, it is on Backorder. if we are not able to get the item for you we will notify you. Again I am sorry for any disappointment this has caused.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Mods

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector   I ordered  these Mally  concealers as well  almost a month ago  on advanced order and it was suppose to be delivered on  9/26..... now it says  advanced order AGAIN...    what does that mean? How can an advanced order become another advanced order??

This happened to me with a Martha Stewart  tote item a few months back...  No one knew what happened to the order.  The advanced order date  came and went.....     no notice, nothing.  So I cancelled the order.

REALLY DISAPPOINTING WHEN THIS HAPPENS.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for Mods

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Boehm Collector   I ordered  these Mally  concealers as well  almost a month ago  on advanced order and it was suppose to be delivered on  9/26..... now it says  advanced order AGAIN...    what does that mean? How can an advanced order become another advanced order??

This happened to me with a Martha Stewart  tote item a few months back...  No one knew what happened to the order.  The advanced order date  came and went.....     no notice, nothing.  So I cancelled the order.

REALLY DISAPPOINTING WHEN THIS HAPPENS.  

Hi @SeaMaiden .. I also can't understand how an advance order turns into back-ordered. My order was supposed to ship on 9/20/18.  It is still listed as Advance Order ... not back-ordered.  Very frustrating.  This is ONE  of the reasons i don't order much from QVC any longer.