Valued Contributor

Blazers in the Twilight Zone, please HELP!!!!

I ordered the Linea blazer A343162 on Sep 18.  It has gone back & forth between BACKORDERED & IN PROCESS numerous times.  My size & color are in stock.  Customer Service said maybe they can't find it in the warehouse. I am not the the only one going through this with this item.  Can you please look into this & find out what is going on?  Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Blazers in the Twilight Zone, please HELP!!!!

[ Edited ]

I ordered my blazer on September the 8th.  It appears that the blazers were restocked and yet my mushroom is still on the wait list.  The port jacket says it in process in the details and shows in stock on the order page, but back ordered on the my front order status page (I know....confusing). The black pants are still on wait list also.  

I'm waiting to receive the other half of my suits.  So far, I have received a black suit jacket (blazer) and the mushroom suit slacks,

@tipsy  Here are good wishes that we will get this resolved.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Blazers in the Twilight Zone, please HELP!!!!

@phoenixbrd yes, that is exactly the status of my order also..."In Process" in the details, "Backordered" on my Order Status page, & In Stock size 10 Mushroom!  And you ordered 10 days before I did!   I hope they can get to the bottom of this & find out where our clothes are!