Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Would you please answer my concern. On the community forum, under the heading How Would You Feel by Halo, I replied. My post was #49. I notice it has a grey color. If my post was unkind or wrong in any manner I would like it to be deleted because I would not want it to still be there if it was upsetting or hurting to anyone. Thank You, Chiclets.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets 

not sure what you are seeing, but your post is still there and it is not "grayed out."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@chiclets 

not sure what you are seeing, but your post is still there and it is not "grayed out."

I am seeing it without a red heart or such to reply, and I really wonder if that indicates I am done something wrong, especially it means I was unkind to someone, and that bothers me and so I would like it just removed to be sure. Thank you for your kindness in replying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Moderators

[ Edited ]

@chiclets 

I looked at that post of yours and it is perfectly fine.  I could reply or “heart”.

Perhaps what you are seeing is just the fact that none of us are able to “heart” our own posts, so they do appear slightly grayed out to us.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@chiclets 

I looked at that post of yours and it is perfectly fine.  I could reply or “heart”.

Perhaps what you are seeing is just the fact that none of us are able to “heart” our own posts, so they do appear slightly grayed out.

@chiclets@geezerette  is correct. The red heart on your own posts is faded as you can’t heart yourself. I just hearted you.

, if you did something wrong, your post would be gone.

Respected Contributor

Sincere Thank You to All

I never noticed that before, or just missed it. I feel so much better now.

You have been so helpful. I guess I better wake up.

Honored Contributor

just an update.....the entire thread was deleted.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just an update.....the entire thread was deleted.

Thank you for the update.  Thanks again for you assistance with the matter. I never went back to look at the thread. I ate lunch instead.