Honored Contributor

I bought a Pilates Chair in Jan & have been using it for about 3 months now. Today one of the springs broke so I cannot use it. I called your customer service & was told they would ship another set but it has to go thru higher up. Cannot remember her exact words. I asked if I could pay to have it shipped so I would get it sooner & was told no. Is there anyway to receive this faster then 7-10 days. I use it almost daily & really hate to wait until the week of the 17th to receive the springs so I can use it. I have no problem for paying for a faster shipping method. Thanks for any help you can provide.

QVC Customer Care

@Nightowlz You may be able to get the replacement parts quicker directly from the manufacture.  I have provided their information below:

Stamina Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 1071
Springfield Missouri, USA, 65801-1071

Email: customer.care@staminaproducts.com
Phone: 1-800-375-7520
Web site: www.staminaproducts.COM

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Moderator

[ Edited ]

@Paulette-QVC Thanks for your help. I called the # you posted. The lady I talked to said she did not know why QVC keeps giving out information for them when Stamina has nothing to do with the Pilates chair. She told me I need to contact Life's a Beach. I found their website with an email contact but no phone #.

Guess I will just have to wait for the replacement from QVC. Hope the new springs last longer then 3 months. I sure don't want to have to replace those 4 times per year. That would get expensive at $60 per set. At least this set is no charge since it's under warranty.

QVC Customer Care

@Nightowlz Thank you for that information.  I will forward this to the proper department for further research. We are given the manufacture information to provide customer for assistance with parts because it should be a quicker process since QVC does not house spare parts.  I am very sorry for the wait. You should be contacted soon.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC Thanks for your help. I received tracking info from UPS that a package from QVC would be delivered today. I assume it's the springs since I don't have any orders right now. I just checked the tracking & now it shows Damage box was empty & sender will be notified.

Just wondering now how much longer it's going to take to get the replacement springs? Will QVC ship another set of springs hopefully ASAP or do I have to wait for a dispute with UPS? I know it's not Q's fault but I'm not very Happy about the situation.

Info from UPS site below.

04/14/20176:47 A.M.Damage to package contents was reported. We will notify the sender. / We're investigating the damage claim.
 04/14/20176:39 A.M.Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage.
QVC Customer Care

@Nightowlz We are so very sorry for any inconvenience on the shipping of the replacement part.  

Another request has been submitted on your behave to have another replacement part sent.  You should have it be the end of the week.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Nightowlz We are so very sorry for any inconvenience on the shipping of the replacement part.  

Another request has been submitted on your behave to have another replacement part sent.  You should have it be the end of the week.

@Paulette-QVC I received your email. Thanks for your help. After I received the UPS email showing something would be delivered on Fri I figured it was for the springs. I was surprised when I checked the tracking. I have never had that happen before.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC I received the other set of springs on Fri. Almost did not receive them since the bubble bag had a hole in one end & one spring coming out a hole in the other end when I did receive them.

I guess the warranty must not be for a new set of springs. The set I received are used & not really usable IMO since they make a loud awful squeaking noise while in use. The springs that came on it did not squeak.

Not very happy paying $200 for the Pilates Chair & after 3 months we had to buy a new set of springs. My husband bought a new set for $40 & they don't squeak.

QVC & Life's A Beach should not be selling this if that's all the longer a set a springs will last.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC I guess no more replies. I assume all I get with the warranty is a used set of squeaky springs you cannot use. Seems to me they should be replaced with a set that can be used. If DH had not bought another set I would still be sitting here not able to use it. Is Q going to make this right or not? IMO Q needs to ship me a set of springs I can use & I can send you back these squeaky springs.

QVC Customer Care

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Paulette-QVC I guess no more replies. I assume all I get with the warranty is a used set of squeaky springs you cannot use. Seems to me they should be replaced with a set that can be used. If DH had not bought another set I would still be sitting here not able to use it. Is Q going to make this right or not? IMO Q needs to ship me a set of springs I can use & I can send you back these squeaky springs.

Hi @Nightowlz

@Paulette-QVC is currently out of the office but I have sent you an email in regards to this.  I apologize for the delay.

Barb

Customer Care