Honored Contributor

I find myself ordering from any place other than QVC more and more.  Amazon, EBay etc....free shipping and FAST SHIPPING.  QVC needs to do something....I have an order placed well over a week ago and it is stalled somewhere in LALA land....I paid $7 shipping and it is going no where.  

JUST A JOKE

Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about QVC shipping lately.  

Yeah, dangerous territory!

Have we decided that the shipping can come from a 3rd party warehouse?   I just wonder if nothing ships unless there is a minimum amount to be shipped.   In other words, if someone buys some random pair of shoes, the warehouse won't ship unless and until there is some minimum amount to be shipped all at one time, like maybe 1,000 at one time.

???

What do you think?

@SeaMaiden

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenSorry that's happening where you live.  I pretty much get all my QVC within 4 or 5 days from ordering -   and what I buy from QVC I either can't find at all elsewhere or I can't find at QVC prices.  I have several Perricone products that I really like that are still hundreds of dollars more on Amazon.  I check each time one of my AD's is close to shipping time.

Honored Contributor

I ordered  LUG bag April 26 at night and it was delivered today.  I was shocked.    

Honored Contributor

Re: SNAIL SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

I find that the other places I shop are just as slow as QVC, except Amazon and of course we pay an annual fee for their faster shipping, which also is not as fast as it used to be.  But then, Amazon does not also operate a 27/7 television station, actually QVC operates three of them.  Shipping is their only business. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@software  I really can not figure it out.   Why other companies I order from get my orders packed and shipped the next day...   maybe we will never know....

@software wrote:

I've been thinking about QVC shipping lately.  

Yeah, dangerous territory!

Have we decided that the shipping can come from a 3rd party warehouse?   I just wonder if nothing ships unless there is a minimum amount to be shipped.   In other words, if someone buys some random pair of shoes, the warehouse won't ship unless and until there is some minimum amount to be shipped all at one time, like maybe 1,000 at one time.

???

What do you think?

@SeaMaiden

QVC Customer Care

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I find myself ordering from any place other than QVC more and more.  Amazon, EBay etc....free shipping and FAST SHIPPING.  QVC needs to do something....I have an order placed well over a week ago and it is stalled somewhere in LALA land....I paid $7 shipping and it is going no where.  

JUST A JOKE

@SeaMaiden I tracked your shipment and it's currently in route and you should receive it one day earlier than your estimated delivery date. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Valued Contributor

This shipping is definitely pathetic.  I ordered a pair of doggy Bob's - that QVC sells, if they are still in stock.  Anyway, I ordered them  from Zappos - cheaper than QVC, of course, free shipping and got them in 3 days!  It really makes no sense anymore to buy anything from QVC.  The only items I have recently bought are from a new designer, Peace, Love, World - love those items but I guarantee you, as they become more popular, I will be able to find them at other websites cheaper, and with free shipping.  QVC is so gone from popularityand they do nothing about it.  Now the big rush, after all these years of nothing, is gold jewelry - they are now beating those items to death by constantly bringing them to tv.  Whoever is in charge of programmng needs to get early retirement!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

interesting because I'll order something and it's here in FL within 4 days yet if I send it to my NJ address it takes a few more days!

Maybe it has something to do with the "processing carrier", usps, ups, etc. I have to say if I return something using the Q prepaid label it gets to Q quick & my refund is processed just as quick.

Sorry you are having issues like others here!

Respected Contributor

I have found that the Q is far and away the slowest shipper hands down.  Very expensive shipping costs and extremely slow service.  It's extremely rare that I order from them and then I plan on waiting at least 2 weeks.  They were a great place to shop years ago: great items you couldn't find anywhere else, wonderful CS, and fast shipping.  My how the mighty have fallen.