Trusted Contributor

Really-- where's Quality Control? 2 items in 2 weeks.
Have to return a pendant with 2 (obvious) stones missing. They weren't even in the package (so, they didn't fall out during shipping). It shipped out with missing stones.
C'mon, QVC.

I don't need to hear excuses. I don't need to hear about "things happen" or " just return it" or "QC costs $". This isn't a rap against CS, either.

Respected Contributor

I always taught my my employees to check their work and check it again..duh!  How hard is It or look in the box to see if the item looks good?  There is NO excuse for this.  It has happened to me, too.  My feeling is they are dinged if they don't get merchandise out in a certain amount of time.  Still no excuse. 

Valued Contributor

I had this happen with marcasite which is darker so you'd think they'd see it. Qvc should check their returns before selling to the next unsuspecting customer. There's a reason it was returned to begin with. 

Respected Contributor

I was shocked yesterday when I opened my order from HSN. They were these Jay King earrings:Jay King Black Tourmaline and Turquoise Drop Earrings

The dangle parts on BOTH earrings did not face forward. One turned about half way around to the side...the other was almost completely turned backwards. In a word, WONKY. Oh, and another word.....WRONG! They will be going back tout suite!

Really disappointed. 

QVC Customer Care

@ILTH I'm really sorry you received your item missing stones. Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your order information and I will be happy to assist you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Quality Control?

[ Edited ]

@Kinski-QVC

Thank you.