Regular Contributor

Show only Active Auto Deliveries in account status

Please consider making an update to display only active auto delivery plans in a members account status. There is a box currently where you can hide cancelled items Will you please either add another box to also exclude completed items or have a box that you mark to show only active items. The end result, I would like the option to only see the active auto delivery items so they are easier to maintain.

Thank you in advance for considering this recommendation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Show only Active Auto Deliveries in account status

@Philosophygirl23I once asked a CS rep if there were a way to do just that.  All she knew was that they get enough requests for customer's old AD's that they keep them visible.  Probably had that conversation 2 or 3 years ago.  I'm with you - would love to be able to see just my active AD's.

Honored Contributor

I agree. I made this same request last year. We'll just have to keep asking.

Regular Contributor

@millieshops I think they can have it as an option to see only active ones and be able to see ones you've ordered in the past. They have an option to hide cancelled ones they could just add completed to it. 

I asked awhile back about this too so I thought I would bring it up again. I was hoping other people would like to see this option too.   I'll just keep pestering them until someone listens :-). 

Regular Contributor

Yep I'll just be the squeaky wheel :-)

Valued Contributor

I've asked for this feature too.  I've also asked that A/D be sorted by next delivery date (not by when the original order was placed), so it's easier to monitor what's in the queue.

Regular Contributor

@Lynnster67 I agree with you I would like that feature as well!