Valued Contributor

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

[ Edited ]

Ref: Order Number: , Denim & Co. pink beach dress was received by the return center 23 July 2020. My refund has not been processed. Please assist. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

email   offline with order # to

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

Occasional Contributor

I understand your frustration.  I have had merchandise sent in 2 months ago.  It gets to one point and gets sent back and then forwarded again.  It finally hit the service center over 2 weeks ago.   I have been waiting for a bunch of returns to no avail.  Very frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katt51 wrote:

I understand your frustration.  I have had merchandise sent in 2 months ago.  It gets to one point and gets sent back and then forwarded again.  It finally hit the service center over 2 weeks ago.   I have been waiting for a bunch of returns to no avail.  Very frustrating.

@Katt51 

because of this constantly happening ,i am really thinking of quitting the Q after 30 happy yrs.....

Since day1  this has been my fav place to shop but not any more.

i am returning 2 orders today and I am going to try not to get upset if no tracking is offered or if it takes forever  for a refund! 

I am going to chalk it up as a lesson learned and that i have stayed to long at the Fair........................

Then I will tear up my QCard!!!!!.................

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA You need to email them directly.

QVC Customer Care

@Jeanne from VA 

Please send your details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids Thanks very much. I emailed the QVC Social Team, as you suggested, and they issued my refund. 

Trusted Contributor

Jeanne fromVAMay I ask where did you enter QVCSOCIALTEAM ? IN SEARCH BAR