Contributor

Trying yo csncel A389982.  Can yiu help me to do that?  Thank you

Honored Contributor

@chayse It's best if you email them directly at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids, Will you please help me?. I have tried search bar for QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.com unable to obtain information. How can I reach MOD? MANY THANKS

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@Love my grandkids, Will you please help me?. I have tried search bar for QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.com unable to obtain information. How can I reach MOD? MANY THANKS

@sligo  You can always reach us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@chayse wrote:

Trying yo csncel A389982.  Can yiu help me to do that?  Thank you

@chayse  

Good Morning, Unfortunately we could not cancel this order for you.  When you do receive the order you may return at no PPL charge. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience, 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

lovemygrands, where do i place qvcsocialteam.?I have tried search bar and other ways and cannot reach. Is there a link. Need your help. Prov

Trusted Contributor

SUSAN, where do i address? Do i place QVCSOCIALTEAM IN SEARCH BAR? NOT GOOD ON COMPUTER PLEASE SEND ME DIRECTIONS> MANY THANKS, PROV

Honored Contributor

@sligo This should help.

Go to whatever mail service you use (for me it's Yahoo). Go to "compose" (or send mesage or whatever your system says).

In the To: space put QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

It's just like sending an email to anyone else. You can't do it from the QVC website.

Give all info: you name, account number and what your problem or concern is. Best of luck, hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Yes, @sligo, as @Love my grandkids said, the email address is not a resource located on the website -- it's the address you use to send an email directly to the QVC Social Team to explain the problem, provide the details, and communicate privately with them.

Just go into your email account and send it the same way you'd send any email message to your friends or family.

Best wishes to you!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova