Respected Contributor

QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com - order delayed?

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com -- I received an e-mail saying that my auto-delivery order for the Beekman's 8 piece soap is delayed and am being told to go to QVC.com to check my order status.  However when I go to the order status page, the option to CHOOSE track my order does not appear on the order.

Now what?

I placed my order in the middle of the day when it was the TSV - it was in the order process but now it is gone.

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com - order delayed?

Hi @GinaV24 I am so sorry, your order has been delayed and has no shipped as yet, it is still in the process of shipping. Once the order ships you will be able to view the trackiing. I am so sorry for the delay.

Regular Contributor

I have the same issue. Why are we waiting over 11 days for an order? I would like to cancel. Why would anyone place an order assuming it would ship and then discover it is delayed this long. Very frustrated. 

Regular Contributor

Mine just shipped! 

Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 

I got a delayed email too but for a different item. I ordered the Halo TSV on 2/17. The EDD was 2/24. When I checked this morning it still shows “in process.” What is going on? We should have the option to cancel if an item hasn’t shipped after 1 week. 

QVC Customer Care

I am sorry @angel8 there was a warehouse delay. We are working on gettiing the order out.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Tribesters I can understand your furstration with the warehouse delay. If want to cancel you order but cannot let us know. Send your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please help me get the credit for order number ****.

The order was placed 6/23  and was delivered 7/2. I sent it back 7/17 using the prepaid label. 

About 7/22 I received an email that sounded like another order was placed for this item and shipped on 7/21  rather than issuing a credit for the return. We had made one easy payment 6/28 and it appears they charged us another payment 7/22. The order status has been changed and is not accurate. 

I have been unable to reach customer service and an email reply that I sent has not been answered. 

I appreciate your lookiing into this and hope you can resove it.

Sincerely, Nancy Dewey

QVC Customer Care

Hi @bubba cakes 

Please refrain from posting personal information (order number) in this public forum. Please email the information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and let us know how we can assist. 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

good advice to everybody !