Contributor

Local post office has stated they are having multiple issues with the QVC return labels utilized on packages being returned to QVC.

They can't read them-just wanted customers to be aware of this problem.

Contributor

My USPO is also having difficulty with these labels.   They are MISSING a number and the bar code will not scan.   This is a big problem since the package has to be scanned several times in transit.   The only way my USPO could scan it was with the handheld scanner -- but then you can't get a receipt.   Makes me not want to purchase anything until this problem is solved. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you go to your account you'll see a post from QVC saying there was an error on the return labels for purchases between 2/1 and 2/11 and that if you need to return something you should print a new label from your order status page. It's been mentioned a few times here on the board.

Honored Contributor

I've always gotten every return package (the advantage of using THEIR labels.

Lately, I agree it hasn't been able to scan the labels.  My posts office person said it is because the labels NOW contain a few extra labels at the end of the numbers.

Their machines won't let them scan them.

Depending on the post office sometimes the post office can type in the numbers but most post offices can't type in the number.

So, that means there is no record of the return.  Hummm??

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl Oh!  Yes!  That "the label's in the mail" thing!

Been there...done that!  It takes forever to get THEIR label they're sending me.  I know, several times I've waited and waited for the label.

I've found it isn't worth wondering where the label is!  This has happened when they've sent me things erroneously or if their return label had a problem (not  clear numbers, etc).

I think only once did I ever receive the label, even then it took at least 2 weeks.

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, @shaggygirl is correct. It is better to print a label from the website or have one emailed to you for any purchases between 2/1 and 2/11

Honored Contributor

Well that's a poor way to notify us!  I just mailed back 2 shirts that were poorly sized and HUGE and the TSV flatware today using the labels that came with them.  

I'd think they could have sent out an e-mail or something.  I don't read my account page you know. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC.  QVC is mistaken if they assume everyone has a printer.  Many of us use tablets exclusively and have no need for printers.p

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@Alice-QVC.  QVC is mistaken if they assume everyone has a printer.  Many of us use tablets exclusively and have no need for printers.p

Good point. I have a  printer but have been using it so often lately for business.  Am often low on paper or ink! 

Don't think it should be up to the customer to handle printing out labels.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kachina624 I can certainly understand. We can also send you a return label by mail.