Valued Contributor

QVC please bring this item back

[ Edited ]

QVC please bring back as soon as possible this item below and many thanks in advance:

K44647
Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker with Spatula and Tongs.

I loved this and it was gifted to me but I lost it in a move.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC please bring this item back

There seem to be several models on AM**zon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Thanks but I will never purchase electrical  items from Amazon. as all their Amazon  Items I have purchased arrived DOA, or soon after the 30 day Amazon return policy expired.

I also do not like dealing with individual Amazon Sellers as there are sometimes very irritating communication issues which arise, since many are not from the U.S., and

trying to speak to them and be understood to resolve the issues is almost impossible.

Respected Contributor

@GiantsLover  I don't order from Amazon either - I would try to get the waffle maker from Bed Bath and Beyond - I see they are in stock.  I've had zero issues ordering from them online, they are very helpful and accept 20% discount coupons.  You could always check your local store (where mine takes expired coupons), or order on line.  Price is $59.99 before coupon and free shipping.

If you have any issues, you could always just return to the store. 

No tongs or spatula, but you probably have something similar that would work.  

*********Just saw that it's available from Costco - $44 and then there is a $10 savings until tomorrow so only $34.99!!  says shipping included - so if you are a Costco member, take a look!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Frequent Contributor

unfortunately I just looked up the item number and there is no info other than saying it is not in stock and I watched the video presentation that was on the link and it said it was a clearance priced Item. so either they are not reordering it or it was limited quantity .. my guess is not reordering since the information (such as price and such) was not there.