Honored Contributor

Social Team: Please Pass This Along - This Is Crazy

[ Edited ]

LTS today - $149 Joan Rivers Pin With Free S&H  --- but no video of it!

Sorry QVC - I like the pin but  I wouldn't think of spending $149 on something without "seeing" it on a video, modelled on someone.  QVC needs to take the time to make and post a video of this to get customers to spend that kind of money.   (Similar complaints have been made in the Logo subforum about the pricey LOGO Links line).   Please consider the customer viewpoint of spending that kind of money. 

https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Jeweled-Blossoms-Pave-Bluebells-Pin.product.J318696.html?sc=SRCH

QVC Customer Care

Re: Social Team: Please Pass This Along - This Is Crazy

Hi @Pearlee, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our posters. I will be happy to pass your post along to our management team. 

Honored Contributor

The item might not have been presented on air and there is no video available.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369  I realized that, which is why I included my statement in my OP that QVC needs to take the time to make one (if it hasn't been presented) if QVC wants me to spend that kind of money.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369  I realized that, which is why I included my statement in my OP that QVC needs to take the time to make one (if it hasn't been presented) if QVC wants me to spend that kind of money.

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect QVC to make a video just for you.  Lol. Y

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect QVC to make a video just for you.  Lol. Y

@Bri369  I'm happy that Mod Alice passed my suggestion along.  I'll just leave it at that.  Fortunately, it was she who was making the judgment call about my post, not any  of the posters here.