Frequent Contributor

@MezzieStarr I tried the Youtube app again and realized there is a YoutubeTV app and another app that is simply Youtube. I was able to get the Youtube app set up and stream QVC free. Thank you.  

I just wish that the QVC app would work as QVC is easier to access that way.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KimSG  I have been having the same issue for about the last 3 or 4 months. It is the only channel that happens with . I have a roku on 4 televisions and it is the same on all at times. I unplug it (the Roku) , wait about 10 seconds , plug it back in wait for the little dance , then QVC channels generally reloads fine. It is annoying. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@KimSG wrote:

@MezzieStarr I tried the Youtube app again and realized there is a YoutubeTV app and another app that is simply Youtube. I was able to get the Youtube app set up and stream QVC free. Thank you.  

I just wish that the QVC app would work as QVC is easier to access that way.

Gotta love that Quality, Value, and Convenience Cat LOL

New Contributor

QVC is not working on Roku once again .  Tried at 6AM this morning EST.  It's December 20....So frustrating.  Every other channel works so it's not Roku.

Esteemed Contributor

@mt6kats - for the time being, highlight the QVC app but don't open it. Then go up to the right corner - click on the gear looking thing. Scroll to Give us feedback and click on the one that applies. I usually click on doesn't load, etc.

You may have to do this several times. But eventually it will work. 

There was another thread about this same issue a few weeks ago. If you can find it, the QVC mods/social team need you to send them information as they are looking to have this fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

@mt6kats - I found the info for you. Here is what was written by Kim from the Social team.

having issues with QVC and Roku. We submitted the inquiry here and they are asking if anyone is still having issues can you share the Roku device/model and the operating system they’re on.  That can all be found under: Settings à System à About.  Having this info would be really helpful. Thank you. Kim