Super Contributor

I am beyond frustrated with the ordering system & IT

I am ordering some Xmas gifts today so that I can be relatively sure of delivery in time for Xmas Eve. I tried multiple times to order the TSV Amazon Show for the last couple of hours. I tried on my laptop using Firefox, Opera and Edge. No luck. I kept getting a message that "Something went wrong. Try again." I tried on my iPad multiple times. I tried on Safari multiple times. I called and when I put in the item number the line was disconnected twice. I finally used my iPhone using my data rather than wifi and was able to get my order through.

I then tried to order next Tuesday's TSV the Halo chargers for my two nephews. I still can't order after trying all of the above measures. I just tried to call the order in and I keep getting the "fast busy" indicating the lines are overloaded. 

Do you not want my business anymore? I can accommodate you if that's what you want.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am beyond frustrated with the ordering system & IT

Are what you are trying to order unique to QVC?  If not, shop elsewhere.

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree.  They have broken all of their processes and systems.  Probably the new owner broke everything migrating to their systems.

Honored Contributor

@butterflybush wrote:

I completely agree.  They have broken all of their processes and systems.  Probably the new owner broke everything migrating to their systems.

We have a winner here!!!  Off-the-wall theory of the week.

@butterflybush 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Save the frustration and order elsewhere.  Surely a couple of dollars more is worth the aggrevation.  I hear you as we have all suffered some or all of what you just described.  Plus, don't get me started on the long, drawn out shipping issues.

Super Contributor

The Amazon Show 5 isn't unique to the Q. However, the price is extremely good. I already have Alexa and we want to expand our system. The Show 5 is on sale at Amazon for $79 for one. The Q has 2 of them for $99. That's a really good price.

The other two items are the Halo Pocket Power with 6000mAh for $36. That is a good price and is not available elsewhere. I have purchased slightly different Halo chargers in the past and was very satisfied and now that my nephews have cell phones I wanted them to be able to charge them in an emergency.

Were I able to purchase elsewhere, believe me, I would.

PS: I just tried to purchase and againe "something went wrong" message popped up. I guess IT doesn't work on Sunday at the Q.

Respected Contributor

With Amazon, you can get pretty much everything they offer on qvc. If not, go to the retailers specific site.  Most sites offer free shipping and discounts especially this time of year. The only thing I purchase from qvc anymore is WEN.  I just finished all my shopping mostly through amazon and it all came either next day or day after.  You just can’t beat that in my book.

Respected Contributor

For over an hour now have not been able to even track an order or view an order....here is the message:

Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

Frequent Contributor

@ScarletDove I am getting the exact same message. Trying to check on an order that looks like I was double billed for. And another that I canceled but never received an email confirmation. 

Respected Contributor

If you need something for a specific date order it elsewhere, even if it is more money. I ordered something from Nordstrom on Friday and received it today. Yes, Sunday. Macy’s ships orders out the same day. Amazon, for the most part gets it to you in a day or two. If it takes longer they let you know. Look around.