Honored Contributor

@DAD 

Someone here told me about USPS Informed Delivery and Schedule a Pick Up option.

Last week I used the "Schedule a PickUp Option" I entered the day & selected regular mail delivery times -- Easy & No Charge.

The mailman picked up no problem & I rec'd email from USPS my request was completed.

I just needed to sign up for a USPS account, very easy.

You may want to try this.

🙂

Valued Contributor

@Helen852 I've been ordering with Amazon during this whole virus and have gotten things I ordered in 2-3 day ususally and not more than 7 with the exception of some face masks that were from a 3rd party seller. Also, I've gotten things from HSN within 2 days and no more than 4 after ordering. No delay with JCrew, either. 

Trusted Contributor
Today UPS delivered an MZ Wallace handbag that I just ordered on Saturday (3 days ago) from the MZ Wallace website.
3 days from order to delivery!!! I'm still in (happy) shock!!! LOL!
Thanks, MZ Wallace!!!👜😃
Valued Contributor

I am signed up for it. I want to pay the fee up front as I don't want an exchange & this one will be much cheaper than using their label. I use it for exchanges. Right now they take so long though my items are usually gone by the time it's processed. The other crazy thing that's been happening for a long time now is tracking isn't up to date & surprize it's out for delivery! It's a good service for exchanges.

Respected Contributor

If I want a product that QVC is selling for a great price, or features that I am drawn in by, I'll wait. Very few things are what they used to be pre-Covid-19.  Costco was so much slower than QVC! 

I do continue to check on my order status from QVC, and it seems, that the package delivery tracking system is lacking. It says "in process" and then a day or two later, it's on my front porch or in my mailbox.  

If I need or want an item lickety-split, I'll go and retrieve it myself or do without that item.

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC needs help fast

[ Edited ]

Do people not realize that for the last 3 months or more there has been a pandemic, employers working with skeleton crews, extremely heavy addition to shipping and now riots and many trucking companies temporarily limiting their deliveries due to danger of their drivers?  The Q has stayed open and are taking their warehouse employee's health seriously during all of this.

The Q was just getting their shipping in order and all of this caused a set back.

If anyone wants something immediately I would suggest shopping at a B&M store.  I also suggest dont order anything that has to be shipped from anyone for quite some time.  Amazon is slow too.  It takes me a week to get my Prime Pantry when I used to get it in 2 or 3 days.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

I don't consider myself being selfish if I am upset that shipping my item is taking so long.  I do understand what is going on with the pandemic.  I have ordered from other companies including Amazon and yes most of them are slower than usual.  But my case here at QVC is just way out of the ordinary.  I am now still waiting on an item to ship that was ordered on April 24.  It is now 40 days later and still hasn't shipped and no notification of a delay.  No communication for a reason why.  So I guess you assume 40 days and counting is OK?  

Esteemed Contributor

Some shipping is slow. But I ordered something yesterday and something else early this morning, and both have already shipped.  Color me pleased!

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

So far everything is going my way. Was supposed to have received an order on Saturday the 30th but there wasn´t a tracking number so it never arrived, Called Customer Service Monday night and I received a replacement today. Was told it would be here on thursday so was a little shocked that I got it today.

An order I placed on the 1st is on it´s way and will be here on Friday the 5th. I do believe that it all depends on where it´s coming from.

Hope everyone gets their packages soon.