Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

People always threaten to stop shopping the Q and then you'll see another post complaining about it again within days. 

^ True story.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs help fast

[ Edited ]

I'm not quitting buying from here forever but since I'm still waiting on something I ordered May 1 I'm done until shipping gets much better. 

Honored Contributor

Ordered 9 items from other retailers during the past 2 months.  All orders were processed within 2 days.  2 of the orders were delayed one day by UPS. 

One item from QVC.  One Logo shirt tunic that should have been in their warehouses available for shipping immediately.  Sat in processing for 9 days.  Shipping to my house 3 days.  

9 days QVC to process.  1-2 days other retailers. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

People always threaten to stop shopping the Q and then you'll see another post complaining about it again within days. 

LOL

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox  So far, everything I've ordered from QVC in the last two months has arrived quickly! Absolutely no complaints from me. Received an email from Q yesterday that my latest purchases are on their way. 

Due to the pandemic, most, if not all, vendors are experiencing shipping delays - certainly understandable. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

There is a banner at the top of the page regarding this. Based on the worldwide situation right now, QVC is not the only company facing this problem.  As I stated in another post regarding this exact issue last week, Amazon Prime is taking two weeks if not longer for delivery. 

@Helen852  .. QVC has had shipping problems long before covid-19.  The last order I placed with QVC, with the exception of Tova Signature Eau de Parfum, was in October.  The item was in stock.  However it sat in "processing" for three weeks.  Finally I was able to cancel the order.  

Honored Contributor

my may shipping experiences.....

5/5..... 3 accessories ordered

one delivered 5/11, one delivered 5/14, and one has not been delivered yet, but is in my town.

5/6......2 kitchen items ordered

one delivered 5/11, one delivered 5/11

5/6......2 beauty items ordered (beauty with benefit item plus free bwb bag)

one delivered 5/11, one delivered 5/15

5/6.......accessory item ordered

not yet delivered but in my town

5/8.......jewelry

delivered 5/15

5/16......5 clothing items ordered

not yet delivered but in my town

overall, not a bad experience considering all that is going on the past 2.5 months....i am not expecting super fast delivery. even amazon is moving a lot more slowly with prime deliveries.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Why do Americans need and want everything RIGHT NOW?

Our culture really lacks a bit of patience as compared to other nations.

There is nothing I would ever order from QVC that I would need so quickly that I could not wait for it.

People have become too lazy to walk around malls,  and now they cannot even wait for a week or two at home. 

Of course, there is a little thing called an international pandemic that has disrupted the world.

No wonder we have so much stress and obesity in our country. 

I'm glad you're so pefect; most of us, especially older people with health issues, aren't. And I'm glad you're so pleased with yourself.

How much do YOU weigh?

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Why do Americans need and want everything RIGHT NOW?

Our culture really lacks a bit of patience as compared to other nations.

There is nothing I would ever order from QVC that I would need so quickly that I could not wait for it.

People have become too lazy to walk around malls,  and now they cannot even wait for a week or two at home. 

Of course, there is a little thing called an international pandemic that has disrupted the world.

No wonder we have so much stress and obesity in our country. 

Sorry to disagree with you.  Your comments are out of line and insulting and it's hard to understand why anyone would heart your post.

Valued Contributor

To many mean spirited people in this world. I don't care if it take a little longer to get something that I want for myself. I just hope that QVC honors it's 90 day return policy because I can't go to the lobby myself. I have to wait for my daughter to get it there. Our PO lobby is not running normal hours yet.